【Chat】The most important invention in the recent 200 Years

For practicing English skills and exchanging ideas sake:E

Just as the topic implies, what do you think is the most important invention in the last 200 years?

Point a thing that had been invented in the recent 200 years, and state some specific reasons WHY you think it's the most important invention. Doesnt matter how much you write, as long as you have something to write about:)

ok I may start first.

Computer

Computer can do as much things as most of other electricities do, such as cell phone, MP3 player, camera, calculator, television, and so on. You can do almost everything through a computer, it's like a combination of most of the electricities. Computer functions much transcend all other inventions, so without computer, our lives will be completely bland and meaningless.

please feel free to modify my mistakes, thanks a lot!

:)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think penicillin is the most important medical discovery. It changed human history, especially in World War II. It saved many injured soldiers. Without penicillin, the soldiers had to amputate if their wounds were affected. Penicillin can cure syphilis, pneumonia and scarlet fever. Grim diseases like Black Death which spread quickly in the 14th century and phthisis finally had a cure. The number of people who died because of communicative diseases decreased rapidly.

Does penicillin count as a invention or it is just a discovery?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入