【Chat】The last message for people around you.

If one day. you have the last one day life.

what's will you say to people around you?

maybe you will express your love to your lover.

or your gratefulness to your parents...

talk your true feeling from the deep of your mind.

no scruple no misgiving.just type the message from your mind!

wish everybody have a good life!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

you know, if it was the very last day of my life, i an't gonna say any words such as "thanks for been with me through my hartest day" or "i'm sorry to tell you right now, when i'm about to die, but i really love you". what i might really do is to go to every person that once dispress me and tell'em face-in-face that you guys really mass me up!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since i will be dead soon i might as well tell this to people: live free, die hard !?

Or we could say: you have stolen my heart~~~~~~~. Blah, something like that, but we really would not be able to think of those stuff we finally got to know that death is coming for us.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

or something like "My heart melts because of you"?

XD

Dude, I agree with you. And you know death is too far from us now. We cant really pretend like our deaths are coming, thus those words that have been spoken here are just.... way too far from the reality, right?

Still, in my personal opinions, I guess if I am gonna die in a few days, then I will just say a whole lot of words to everyone around me--- friends, families, relatives, and teachers. But if I can say just a few words, then that will probably be "I love you all. Farewell."

Very ordinary but it's what I really wanna say. In my whole life I have only announced "I love you" to a person before, you know these kinda words shouldnt be said too frequently--- they will lose their magicXD

For now, I am ready to say "Farewell, my sweet 16. I love you."

XDDDDDD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入