【Chat】Have you ever think about making a new language?

of course everyone did have the thought about creating a new language.

but the part of it is there's already toooooo many language on this earth, which I think needs to be orginized in to two or three main language

(personally I like chinese, french and greek. even greek is hard to learn but it's one of the oldest language which is still alive. not like Latin... eh?)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to learn Klingon and Vulcan once, but gave up due to lack of persistence.

Ancient Greek lives on through Modern Greek,

just like Latin lives on through Italian, English, etc.

English is not a Romance language, it's a Germanic language.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I admit that you have a great idea, but in my own opinion I believe we dont need to create any new languages, since Chinese is the one of the hardest languages to learn, write, read, and speak. Additionally one third of the whole population of the world are using Chinese as their first languages nowaday, so for us who have been using Chinese for more than 15 years, there's no need to creat another languages. Moreover, 10 years or even 20 years later, people all over the world may have to start learning Chinese, just like Asians are all learning English now. Think of that both Chinese and English are just sufficient and useful enough for most of the people in the world, you dont even need other languages like Spanish, Koreans, Africans or whatever to communicate with people, if you are not major in internationally business or trading. Hahahaha and indeed there's a new language, which is been called 火星文 currently.

All in all, creating a new language is not just an easy matter, you have to care about all the pronounciations, characters, and utilities. Once the language you have created has not been universally accepted, then it will be entirely uselss, such as "the dead language--- Latin", well it's actually very useful, without real existence or ordinary acceptance, it still serves as a crucial foundation of other langauges. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Still I appreciate your ideas, just make one and I will probably be the first one to use it, lol

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

i tried to create my own characters when i was in kindergarton (consider that my mom forced me to write the super complicated charactors of my name)

my friends sometimes add a certain alphabet after every word when they talked about some secrets or rumors, ex: doa youa knowa XXXa wasa dumpeda bya XXXa yesterdaya? = do you know XXX was dumped by XXX yesterday? pretty funny but also pretty easy to solve it

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入