【Chat】2008 White House Hopefuls

For all those who care about the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election:

Do you support any of the candidates?

Here's this list I copied and pasted from CNN, with the names of the candidates from the two major parties:

Democratic Party

• Joe Biden, U.S. Senator from Delaware

• Hillary Clinton, U.S. Senator from New York and Former First Lady

• Christopher Dodd, U.S. Senator from Connecticut

• John Edwards, Former U.S. Senator from North Carolina and 2004

Democratic Vice Presidential candidate

• Mike Gravel, Former U.S. Senator from Alaska

• Dennis Kucinich, U.S. Representative from Ohio

• Barack Obama , U.S. Senator from Illinois

• Bill Richardson, Governor of New Mexico and Former Secretary of Energy

Republican Party

• Sam Brownback, U.S. Senator from Kansas

• Rudy Giuliani, Former Mayor of New York City

• Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of Arkansas

• Duncan Hunter, U.S. Representative from California

• John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona

• Ron Paul, U.S. Representative from Texas

• Mitt Romney, Former Governor of Massachusetts

• Tom Tancredo, U.S. Representative from Colorado

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Barack Obama's the only one I know and like. Hilary Clinton...well, sure, the first ever female President could be cool but....I don't trust that woman.....= =

All in all, so long Bush goes away and someone with at least twice the amount of sense he has, then I'll be happier....not happy - but happier. *sigh*

It's a little unfair I think that the American president is only chosen by the citizens in the States - most of which DON'T vote which fumes me more. Considering that whoever becomes the president of USA is basically the world power, I'd like to see a lot more people in the States to take a much deeper thought and sense of responsibility in voting for their leader aka. leader who influence everybody else around the globe. >_> (or maybe if America stops taking too much interest towards other countries and start eliminating problems of their own ie. 1. high crime rate 2. low education level 3. poverty then I wouldn't care who gets voted - ack. *zips mouth* Don't mind me. Just ranting. No political correctness whatsoever)

Though..........these days, sometimes either party makes no difference, which might be the reason why people really don't feel like voting. Like the Australian Federal election coming up by the end of this year. There's Howard and then there's Rudd. Howard I'm just sick and tired already. As for Rudd, errr....I don't know. Labour's been having inner quarrels and shooting themselves in the foot these days yet unfortunately, despite living in a "free" country that provides us the right to "choose", we can only choose between two political parties to govern our lives for the next 3 years (4 in the US) *sigh*

*end rant*

Errr...to really answer your question, just Barack Obama. Hilary I know but don't trust. The rest, never heard of them. Not really into politics.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客
這個主題現在已關閉,不能再回覆。