還尚未出國讀書

不過我高中以前倒是碰過一些有趣的老師

有一位很要求學生要在他進教室的時候鼓掌

不然那節課他就會很混的上課 (半自習)

還有碰過有一個老師有三支手機的‧‧‧

結果有一次上課三隻竟然給他一起響 xd

更妙的是那老師一次三隻接通後放在講桌上

對著三隻電話說「你好,我現在不方便,待會打給你」‧‧‧

I wonder why you know your spainish teacher works for the FBI??

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I wonder why you know your spainish teacher works for the FBI??

He obviously told them :p

All my teachers are weird. In fact, it's usually the weird teachers that are the good teachers. I don't mind really. As for sitting on table - HAHAHA! Yes, most of them do that. My physics/form/science teacher (physics in year 11, science in year 8 and form in year 10) was probably one of the weirdest (but the best) of them all. He loves sitting on the table whilst swinging the metre ruler (which unfortunately always smacks into my dear friend's head :p). On top of that, he's Irish so his accent is just great to listen to. Besides being a brilliant teacher with a brilliant mind, he's also....hard to grasp. You have to be extra careful when approaching him because you never know what to expect from him. He might just suddenly swipe at you for no reason and then three seconds later, he'll be cracking jokes at you - it's quite confusing but that's also one of the reason why he's great.

I remember back in year 8, we were all waiting for him to finish marking our chemistry test so everyone was talking. Then he said, "Ok, girls (I went to a girls school), quiet down now. I'm trying to mark." I didn't hear him so I said straight after, "What did he say?" Oops - he told me to get out of the room right then and there (which was quite embarrassing - especially since I've never got into trouble much back then). Then, of course, he let me back in to hand out the test papers and I was fortunately forgiven because I got the best 3 marks out of the year *phew*. Anyways, in his case, he just has mood swings that you need to watch out though I still say he was a great teacher. :p

In terms of homosexual teachers - my school had lots! In fact, EVERY male teacher who's not old or married are ALL gay (except for this one science teacher of mine - except he was a champ - one of the best teachers I had too :p). In fact, I think there was at least one gay teacher in every subject - French had two, Music had two, Art had one etc.etc.

Even if they were young, single and straight, the school at least made sure they weren't mildly attractive (lol). In fact, I have a slight suspicion that my school PURPOSELY hired gay teachers because they just don't want male teachers getting it on with their students - which is just as fine. Most of these teachers were cool still (but yes, weird).

Take for one of the music teacher. He was probably one of the youngest and most attractive male teachers out of the whole school but he was pretty obviously gay - not that we care. We loved him. He used to talk about his shopping endeavours and what he was going to cook at a dinner party that night during study time and some of the girls might chip in with some tips. He was also the one teacher that organised events to get other teachers to dance or perform in front of the students - to our delight of course. Watching your teachers dirty dance in front of you (some of them in your uniform) is.....well....interesting. :p The best dances was in year 7 and then in year...10 I think - can't remember. Year 7, the teachers had a teacher talent show and many of the teachers all got up to perform an instrument or sing or just dance. The final event of the show was more than 20 teachers in tight jeans and shirt, dancing to Britney Spear's "Hit me Baby, one more time." XD - it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. (though certain teachers you COULD live without seeing them in tight jeans and shirt >_>)

Anyways.....I'm not going to list all the performances my teachers had done - there were too many (and all were good :p)

In fact, I think my school was just filled with "weird" teachers (I'd like to say unique really) but seriously, the weird ones, or eccentric, are usually the better teachers - the ones that actually INSPIRE you so I have no problem with that at all. :p

I'm just going to wrap up with two other teachers.

One was this history teacher who's pretty in-your-face but nonetheless, funny. So some girl might come into his classroom and accidently bump herself into one of the tables and hurt herself. This history will then say, sympathetically, "Is my table alright?" :p

Other classic moments was as follow:

Friend: I'm Asian. I have no volume control

English Teacher: I'm Jewish. I can't stand that.

Ha - I even had teachers who had no qualm in swearing in front of us. Doesn't do it often, but he/she certainly does it appropriately so it always gives us a laugh.

Another great teacher of mine (not really a teacher) was our school orchestra's conductor. He's just a champ! He likes to crack dirty jokes - not that we care and during music camp, he always dress up in weird costumes for a whole day during rehearsal times. The best was when he dressed up as Maximus from the movie, "Gladiator" (since we were playing the music from that movie that year) - sooooooooooooo hilarious. xd

Aaaaaand.....I can just go on for ages so I'm just going to stop now. :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

哈~

我的Pre-cal老師會把兩隻marker塞到鼻孔裡上課,還很愛大叫(o-kie-dow-kie)

也很愛講冷笑話

我的美國歷史老師每天都騎他心愛的哈雷上課

超酷的!!!

下巴一點鬍子,超帥,敎的也超好!

(他是業餘賽車手)

我的AP calculus(AB)的老師超厲害的...(好玩的是,他自己敎Cal,他也姓Cal...Mr.Cal !)

他跟他太太生了八個小孩,他太太目前懷孕,第九個就快出生了

(都是親生的欸!)

這...也生太多了吧=_=

然後...沒錯

老師們都很愛坐在桌上教書

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
My Digital Logic instructor is a French.

is French. You don't need "a"

Are You Within?

Haha! Sounds like my Microprocessor lecturer! He's Indian. We don't have any trouble understanding him though (even though he does have an accent) but he just LOVES saying, "Are you with me?" every 1 minute. In fact, we started this game where we started counting the number of times he goes "Are you with me?" - it's quite hilarious. Mind you, he IS a good lecturer (a rare phenomenon). Or, he'll go, "Are you with me? Yes or no? Yes? Good." He doesn't even bother waiting for an answer..... = =|||

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我的psychology 100 professor滿嘴髒話,但是教書教得非常好!

因為被學校警告過很多次,所以每次髒話講到嘴邊就要硬生生停住(停不住就會又開始用髒話罵自己),

然後有人進教室他就會警張兮兮的問是不是學校派來監試他有沒有說髒話的...lol

他常常都用一些滿髒或很出乎意料的比喻,生動得我們都一定會記住,而且聽起來也不會不舒服。

...嗯...我其他的老師都還滿正常的耶。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入