【Question】Do you have a computer/laptop?

Hmm...this is quite an interesting question. If I dont have a computer / laptop, how can I access to the forum? :p

but my school will give us a laptop per person.

0_o *shocked*

What more can I say? WOW!? lol

Does your school have computers at every classroom?

Dont know - I dont even know what my school is now!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I have a laptop and a computer that is way too old and way too slow (Pentium III I think? UBER old)

What do I use my laptop for? Everything. I'm a Software Engineering student - enough said. The laptop is on EVERYDAY, only resting during uni time where I'll use the computer in the labs. You can hire laptops from student office though but, seriously. A computing student without a laptop? You've got to be kidding me.

Back in high school, yes, we had computer labs and computers in the library as well. In junior school, they upgraded the computers to laptops - not sure what equipments they have now but last I've heard, they've upgraded again. *shrug*

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

one computer for each class *nodd, and in library for sure.

not to mention the computer classrooms. =ˇ=

When I was in the junior school, the computers were just so crappy that I didnt want to push the power botton - most of them were still in the old Windows ME days! *ugh* We do have many computers in the school but they were all crap

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I'll be totally confused if the "school" you mentioned was CK.

Probably not, I think. So you're studying abroad?

Yeah, I was in CK in June, but I moved to Canada in July.

I haven't change my school sign though, so you still see"CK" now.

My new school we give everybody a laptop for five mouths per person,

but I have my own laptop, so I am planning not to apply for laptop.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Yeah, I was in CK in June, but I moved to Canada in July.

I haven't change my school sign though, so you still see"CK" now.

My new school we give everybody a laptop for five mouths per person,

but I have my own laptop, so I am planning not to apply for laptop.

Oh, I thought theyre going to give everybody a laptop for good. Its much sensible now lol

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I don't have a laptop:(

but i want one(of course)

now there are so many places in taipei can surf the internet wireless

it's convenient in taipei when you have a laptop.

(it shall be wirelessly)

I do have one, and at my school there're publics computers in every classroom (though they're sometines occupied by non-educational affairs...)

hum, to me it does matter when it comes to presentating.

For I (always) use videos and photos during the presentation in classes, going without my remote and computer means a lot of hassle copy-ing all the files over and over, and loses the control of the slides..

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
(it shall be wirelessly)

It should be wirelessly.

Actually, what it SHOULD be is "surf the internet on wireless"

I do have one, and at my school there're publics computers in every classroom (though they're sometines occupied by non-educational affairs...)

Non-educational affairs? What do you mean? Are you trying to say that the computers are sometimes occupied by people who are NOT using it for educational purposes?

hum, to me it does matter when it comes to presentating.

presentating = presenting

For I (always) use videos and photos during the presentation in classes, going without my remote and computer means a lot of hassle copy-ing all the files over and over, and loses the control of the slides..

I always use videos and photos when presenting in class so ......

I'm quite lost what you're trying to say after that.

Are you trying to say that if you don't have full control of your computer using bluetooth (I presume as I doubt you can control your laptop using a REMOTE ^.^|||), it means that you have to go through a lot of hassle of copying files over to the school computer and present via there?

And now I leave a message here by means of it.

I now leave a message here using it.

Even my school is new,

Even THOUGH my school is new? Is that what you mean?

now there are so many places in taipei can surf the internet wireless

it's convenient in taipei when you have a laptop.

Now that there are many places in Taipei (please use capital letter when stating a city or country) where you can surf the internet on wireless, it's much more convenient to have a laptop.

*looks at other posts*

I'll raid them for corrections later - or someone else can do it ^.^;;

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入