【Chat】Privatization of Prisons

Somehow, I feel compelled to bring our discussions to a higher level XD

What do you think about the issue concerning private prisons?

Privatization means that private corporations can now operate prisons, but instead of owning these correctional facilities, they are on a contract, which excludes their ownership, with the state.

These private companies will also be responsible for the prisoners' conditions inside the prisons. It is up to the court to decide whether prisoners are sent to a private or public prison.

Are private prisons just?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Just? I don't think the argument even gets that far. Is it even PLAUSIBLE is the question. What if the private cooperations start building an army out of these prisoners? I don't even see the LOGIC to it to say the least. Of all things to privatise, PRISONS? It's a sure sign that the system is failing. No. In fact, this is a sure sign that it's crumbling down to the grounds. A change is needed, seriously - I'm getting sick of all the nonsense you hear these days.

ANYTHING that is of benefit for the general public should NEVER be privatised. The government doesn't tell us everything they do behind closed doors, as if private cooperations will be any different.

In fact, I'm interested, what is their ARGUMENT in privatising prisons? I seriously CANNOT see ANY, absolutely zero logic to the whole thing. In fact, does the world run on logic anymore? ARGH!!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入