【Recommend】The Very Secret Diary of Legolas

If you are tired or down or whatever and you need to laugh, watch this!!

The very secret diary of Legolas

Of course, you will need to have seen the Lord Of the Rings movie to find this funny. If you have seen of read Howl's Moving Castle, you will find thie even more amusing because it reminds you of Howl!!

enjoy ;-)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

The point is how elves are always brushing their long, blond hair....XD

I read this interview with Orlando Bloom somewhere and he said that Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) would always call him "elf boy" and Orlando would reply with "filthy human" because as an elf, Legolas never got dirty whereas Aragorn would come out wth sweat and blood all over him. Whenever Mortensen makes fun of how elves are always brushing their hair and should do a manicure, Bloom would reply "maybe, but I get to live forever, got that? FOREVER!"

haha Okay I read too mcuh interviews.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
The point is how elves are always brushing their long, blond hair....XD

I read this interview with Orlando Bloom somewhere and he said that Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) would always call him "elf boy" and Orlando would reply with "filthy human" because as an elf, Legolas never got dirty whereas Aragorn would come out wth sweat and blood all over him. Whenever Mortensen makes fun of how elves are always brushing their hair and should do a manicure, Bloom would reply "maybe, but I get to live forever, got that? FOREVER!"

haha Okay I read too mcuh interviews.

i totally like your post, this is fun!

i like how Bloom replied with such a manner, "FOREVER!"

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

ahahahaha

I think that's the one. I read that interview on paper.

It's weird how Viggo and Orland are seen as a couple (I am not a big fan of gay guys) but I am sure that's just his expression of extreme friendship....xD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入