【推薦】給澳洲海外生一些有用的網址

我不知道有沒有用.

不過, 我發現我的一些海外朋友都有些毛病

哪就是不常與local打交到

除非是ABC, 要不然就永遠於同樣是海外生的人在一起

也因為這樣, 海外生回國後跟出國前對澳洲的了解沒大差別

Anyways....

我一位海外朋友發生一件趣事而讓我想post這個thread

(And yes. In case you're wondering, I'm a local. I've been here for AAAAAAAAAAAAAGES)

我: 要不要跟我去Opera House去聽演奏會?

她: 普通人可以去Opera House去聽演奏會? 不是只給貴族嘛?

我: ...............................no.......it only costs about 30 bucks for students for Meet the Music series.......

Another example:

她: (另一個人) Where's Surry Hills?

我: Whereabouts in Surry?

她: I don't know. Someone gave me this address. I just can't find it and nobody else knows.

我: Check www.whereis.com.au

她: What's that?

我: Online street directory. Tells you EXACTLY how to get there. If you want to take public transport, then check TripPlanner

她: What's that?

我: It plans your trip using bus, ferry or train - depending what you want. Will tell you exactly how to get there and at what time.

她: I didn't know that!

我: You don't?

她: Nobody knows that!

我: ...........you really need to hang out with locals more

她: I know but most of us are scared. The locals seem so intimidating and don't want to talk with us.

我: That's because you guys all huddle together in your little groups so they think you're fine. In fact, we're happy to help. We don't really understand why you all huddle together and end up not learning much English (a true fact - hardly any of the overseas student graduate with better English than when they came 3 years ago). Just talk to us! We won't eat you!

Anyways......

Street Directory:

www.whereis.com.au

Public Transport Trip Planner:

www.131500.info

Search for events in the city

www.citysearch.com.au

Any information whatsoever

www.sensis.com.au

Like I said, I don't know if this is useful or not (if you know already, ignore this thread) but it's just too many overseas friends had similar events described above.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

response to your experience: it was same to me, im an oversea student, but i dont "huddle" with the same tongue speaking people, i really dont know how to deal with them :P

thanks for those links, im sure it is useful for all of us, at least, i would like to travel to Aussie land someday.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入