【Question】V.R.是啥

英文真的是最難的語言

I beg to differ. Chinese is harder. Russian is even worse (yet another different alphabet). Arabic is probably even harder because they write right to left and even they way you loop or link certain words to words is part of their grammar.

Out of all European language, I think English is probably easier since there's no gender to learn for each object.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I beg to differ. Chinese is harder. Russian is even worse (yet another different alphabet). Arabic is probably even harder because they write right to left and even they way you loop or link certain words to words is part of their grammar.

Out of all European language, I think English is probably easier since there's no gender to learn for each object.

Arabic even have different kinds of numbers, for instance, if we see 75 there, we have to be careful,

because the "75" there is actually "60" :s (wish i'm right...i heard that several years ago)

and some numbers look like a dot or the stick you use to put your clothes onto the clotheshorse.

and,you are absolutely right that English is much easier than other European language.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...

How about ancient Greek?

PS: Arabic numbers (Ref. http://www2.ignatius.edu/faculty/turner/arabic/anumbers.htm)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I love to learn Ancient Greek :p Used to learn modern Greek at one point. It was cool. Never ACTUALLY seen Ancient Greek so no ideas but then of course, I can be cheeky and say, "Is that even an ACTUAL language of today?" :p (ie. language that a COUNTRY actually use rather than a subject you take out of interest)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
I love to learn Ancient Greek :p Used to learn modern Greek at one point. It was cool. Never ACTUALLY seen Ancient Greek so no ideas but then of course, I can be cheeky and say, "Is that even an ACTUAL language of today?" :p (ie. language that a COUNTRY actually use rather than a subject you take out of interest)

but think of the ultimate derivation of Greek and Latin and we're speaking their variants now.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Hmm, not really interested in languages not used today, considering that the ultimate goal of having languages is communicate.

I can't really say what language is hard to learn. I think any language not your mother language is hard= =. (I'm like dual-mother languaged)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

VR 指的就是動詞原型/原型動詞

什麼叫做原型呢?

動詞有分好幾類

原性指的就是本相(真面目)

舉例:

is, am, are, been, being 都是動詞原型 "be" 的好幾類型

而"be"就是這些動詞的本相

再如

ran, running 其原型動詞即是"run"

再更簡單的說,當你翻開英文字典時,動詞類的字,不是都會有(V.pt動詞過去式 ,V.pp過去分詞 ;Ving 現在分詞 )這些都是動詞的變化型,而動詞原形就是你查的那個字。:p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入