【問題】anyone in Aus??? need suggestions!!!

Hi! I'm a year 12 student in nz

i take physics, chemistry, english, computing, japanese and maths

next year will be my last year in high school and i have no idea what to do after that

definitely i'm goin to Australia for uni but not sure what to study and where to go

i'll keep taking physics and chemistry next year.

i am really worried and it bothers me :(

can u guyz give me some suggestions please?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Hmmmm.......it's really hard for people to help you when you don't give much indication as to what you're interested in.

Firstly, I think you need to do A LOT of research about what is available out there. Hence, first stop would be to go www.uac.edu.au where you can check out all the universities that are in Australia and the courses they offer. Read up on the details for the courses that are available and pick the ones you are interested in. What would be advisable also is that you go the open days of the relevant universities that have the courses you're interested in and ask any questions on the day.

Also, go to www.boredofstudies.org and check the forums there. It is the biggest forum around in Australia purely for students from yr 10 to universities. In that forum, you'll be able to meet different people from different Australian universities and be able to ask more specific questions. You will probably also meet many people who are in the same situation as you (there's A LOT of Kiwis that come to Ozzie unis - well, at least the Asian Kiwis do).

By the way, out of all your subjects, which ones do you like best? If you like chemistry and physics, you probably should look into engineering or science courses and for engineering, UNSW would be the best university (well, UTS is pretty good to. DO NOT believe any of the stupid rumours that goes on about UTS being TAFE. It's NOT true. One thing UTS have that I think rules above all other uni is that it has one year worth of industrial training as part of your degree plan. That is, you have one foot in the door of the industry when you graduate. For science, either USYD or UNSW. Sorry - I only know about Sydney universities). Also, for the subject computing, what are they teaching you? Any programming? And if so, do you like it? If you like programming, then DEFINITELY look into UNSW's CSE (www.cse.unsw.edu.au). It's 16th in the world for computing degrees and 1st in Australia.

By the by, I'm a 2nd year Software Engineering student at UNSW so if you have any questions relating to UNSW, feel free to ask me. However, to get a more broader spectrum, go talk in www.boredofstudies.org and DEFINITELY check out www.uac.edu.au. (UAC stands for University Admission Centre)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

If you're interested in physics, then yes, think about Engineering or Science degrees.

Yes, Engineering is hard but hey - no pain, no gain.

University, in general, isn't really easy to get through. You'll be kidding yourself if you think you can just sit back, relax and enjoy some ride - doesn't work that way.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入