【Question】如何翻譯

1懂得珍惜自己所擁有的,把握當下,才能創造未來 。

Knowing to treasure the thing we have and take hold of the presence is onlly way to create the future.

2生命不是要去模仿別人,而是要做自己。

The goal of life is not imitate others instead of doing thier own.

3知族將帶領我們 邁向幸福的康莊大道。

The contentment leds us to the way to happiness.

4 為什們人們時常將自己與他人比較。

Why does man usually compare himself with others.

5 在專注自己所失去的同時,許多機會悄悄流逝。

Many opportunities are losing when we concertrate on someting we lost before.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Knowing to treasure the thing we have and take hold of the presence is onlly way to create the future.

Knowing to treasure the things we have and acknowledging its presence is the only way to create the future.

OR

Acknowledging and hold precious to what is important to you is the only way in creating a future.

The goal of life is not to imitate others but to be yourself.

On another note, I'd probably translate it as follows:

LIfe is not about imitation but to be yourself.

Hmmmmm - what you have sounds like "happiness will lead to happiness"

I'll just translate it as follows:

Acknowledging what you have and not taking them for granted is the way to happiness.

Well...this doesn't have any grammatical mistake I suppose but I prefer to say:

Why do men compare himself with others.

*shrug* makes no real difference. To each of their own

Many opportunities are lost when one concentrate on what is lost before.

or, you could do,

When one concentrates on what is lost in the past, many opportunities disappear as they come along.

Comments:

Ok. Generally, I say you're somewhat on the right track. Your problem is getting the grammar right and trying to restrain yourself more from translating word for word.

The trick in translation is to have the general idea of the ENTIRE SENTENCE in your head. Then, WITHOUT REFERRING TO THE ORIGINAL TEXT, try playing with words in the language you're translating in until it expresses exactly or somewhat similar to the idea in your head. Of course, if you lose the idea, go back to the original text to refresh. However, by NO MEANS am I suggesting that you follow closely to the original text. It generally doesn't work that way.

Anyways, good job. Check your grammar though and try even HARDER NOT to translate word for word (you still have a tendency in doing that)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
The trick in translation is to have the general idea of the ENTIRE SENTENCE in your head. Then, WITHOUT REFERRING TO THE ORIGINAL TEXT, try playing with words in the language you're translating in until it expresses exactly or somewhat similar to the idea in your head. Of course, if you lose the idea, go back to the original text to refresh. However, by NO MEANS am I suggesting that you follow closely to the original text. It generally doesn't work that way.

In conclusion:

DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF THE LANGUAGE and CULTURE :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

其實我有一點建議

我想

如果不是必要用英文

應該可以請你們用中文討論

尤其是在教人家事情的時候

因為來求助的同學可能看不懂你們的英文解釋.......

而且你們有時候還會夾雜表情用語

如 *shrug 之類的

這樣對一些人更是模糊

問了白問

教了白教

這樣大家都浪費時間

不如用中文讓大家都懂吧....

( 聲明: 本文純粹個人建議, 並非正式論壇 or 管理員公告 :D )

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

You're absolutely right. I'm just very lazy that's all because my typing speed in Chinese is like 5 words per minute while English is is 98.

I'll come round and change it when I have the time (unless someone will take the trouble and explain it in Chinese) but not now. I have exams to prepare :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
You're absolutely right. I'm just very lazy that's all because my typing speed in Chinese is like 5 words per minute while English is is 98.

你說的沒錯,我只是非常懶的打中文,因為如果我打中文一分鐘只能打五個字,如果是打英文的話ㄧ分鐘可以打98個字

I'll come round and change it when I have the time (unless someone will take the trouble and explain it in Chinese) but not now. I have exams to prepare :p

如果我有時間我會再回來修改(除非有人可以代勞用中文解釋),但是不是現在,我現在有考試要準備。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

翻譯的技巧是在腦海中想整句話的大略意涵,並且不要去參考原文,試著用語言翻譯那些文字直到可以完整表達或近似腦海中的主要意涵。

當然,如果你沒辦法抓到意思,回去看原文有助於領會。

如論如何,我建議不要照著原文ㄧ字不漏地翻譯,這通常是沒有效的方法。

In conclusion:

DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF THE LANGUAGE and CULTURE

總之,翻譯需要深刻的理解語言與文化。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

引用:

Knowing to treasure the things we have and acknowledging its presence is the only way to create the future.

OR

Acknowledging and hold precious to what is important to you is the only way in creating a future.

引用:

The goal of life is not to imitate others but to be yourself.

On another note, I'd probably translate it as follows:(另外注意,我會大概翻譯如下)

LIfe is not about imitation but to be yourself.

引用:

Hmmmmm - what you have sounds like "happiness will lead to happiness"

嗯......這聽起來像是"幸福來自幸福"

I'll just translate it as follows:

我會翻譯如下

Acknowledging what you have and not taking them for granted is the way to happiness.

引用:

Well...this doesn't have any grammatical mistake I suppose but I prefer to say:

嗯.....這我猜這句話並沒有任何的文法錯誤,但是我比較喜歡這樣說:

Why do men compare himself with others.

*shrug* makes no real difference. To each of their own

引用:

Many opportunities are lost when one concentrate on what is lost before.

or, you could do,(或者你可以這樣寫)

When one concentrates on what is lost in the past, many opportunities disappear as they come along.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入