【Chat】Let's keep journals! (應焰之煉金術師之要求更改標題orz)

• 1 month later...

Dear diary:

Today I got a A from my history report. I'm so glad that I can't be myself anymore. I give one of my friends ten NT dollars.

And I feel more comfortable after I take a bath.

Then I find a trouble. That makes me feel awkward.

Attention:Remenber to date the paragraphs on the top of it.

I hope everyone will have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Good night and Good luck for you guys.

:D

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I want more time to study but I also want exams to end. Uni is a joke and I hate it. My degree is an insane, roller coaster ride of stress and everyone who's doing it are masochists - including me (and is it me or is this sounding emo?). Gone is the day of innoncence and stability and, dare I say, conceit for the world opens your eye way too much that you feel insignificant and an ignorant baby. But I guess that's fine. Humans are conceited and ignorant to begin with - heh. And since I'm rambling on and on without much of an aim and am really just typing whatever comes through my mind and this really isn't making much sense now hahahahaha yeah that's what you get when you type aimlessly.........

I shall stop. Sorry for the nonsensical ramble that amounted to nothing and made no sense whatsoever and probably confused everyone - including me. Goodnight to you all for I shall sleep and wake up to find that another day has gone by and the new one is about to disappear just as fast as the previous. Wait, I think the new day have already started. o.0

*implodes*

P.S. emo = emotional - I think.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

The contest is over and the responsibility can be temporaryly put down.

Being blessed, I haven't finished my work trying to establish the board of

Earth Science, including Geology, Atmospheric science and Oceanography.

I know I'm carrying my friends' wishes, but it seems to be a hard work if

the voice of hope still be descriminated or ignored.

I hope there is still glowing and will be shining astonishing tomorror.

Wish everybody the best,

Fresh Melody

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Today I just heard that one of my friend passed away on November 6.

I was so sad that I could not help but cry when I thought of the conversations with him.

Although I haven't seen him in person since I knew him.

But we always discussed the pictures he painted or I painted.

I knew he was sick but I didn't it was so serious.

The last time I had a chat with him was on June 22.

I have watched the conversation and the picture he painted for me for all day long.

I'll conserve the memories and the pictures carefully during my life.

I couln't descirbed how depressed I was.

Hope you can have a smooth journey in the other world.

Rest in peace....

My friend, Renoir.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

16- 11- 06

heck yes! got an B+ on my psycholgy exam, i knew that 10 minutes craming work out just freaking so fine!

So glad that Thanksgiving is finally here, time to take a break from college= job, im gonna head north to wisconsin with my friend, Tim Fote since i wanna see whats happening in Wisconsin, of course, need to party for a night!

Still keeping in touch with my ex, Kasimiira, is this good thing? God knows XDDD

by the way, such a nice weather today totally in love with it!

Everyone have a good day, good night...blah blah blah

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

18-11-2006

I've been infected by the bloody HSC exams, it's like every single morning I would intend to revise a subject even though I've already finished all my exams and ended my school life.

Well, the ranks of my HSC assessments have come out. Pretty crap, because apart from economics, BG Chinese and geography, I stuffed up my ESL and Maths!!! Especially the later, my ranking is of reverse in 37 people in the course. I don't really wanna tell the exact position where I'm placed on that bloody list, however, I can tell a range, I'm within the last ten people in the course...= =

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Nov.17.06

Dear Diary ( this reminds me of the princess diary, god i love tat movies)

i keep on telling meslef that life is good and i should livedeliberly, but well

it turn out being all BS... i had 5 tests on Fri, n i get an C+ on AP bio, 20 extra sentence for spanish, proberbly a C on eng and pre cal, and a D- on my public speaking ..

and moveover, my exbf is hooking up with my enemy. and they are always in fornt of me. oh god, life sucks. and the only thing i can relax on is my basketball team, but yea we just lost this huge game agaist other skul. and i m the point guard, i feel bad for not bring the ball over half...my life is such a mess. i dont even know how to cheer myslef up this time...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

11/21/06

Today is excrutiatingly BOILING!!!! 33 degrees! How I HATE summer sometimes - especially when it's hot enough to burn your skin off within seconds and the wind itself is warm. *opens window - thank GOD it's cooler now!*

Today's exam didn't go so well! Though I don't feel extremely depressed (or maybe I'm already depressed and just not noticing) and for most part of the exam I knew what I was doing, I still didn't do extremely well - especially after realising that I did an ENTIRE QUESTION WRONG! ARRRGGGHHH! Cursed, cursed, high school maths. I'm not a MATHS student, I can't remember every single maths I've done in my entire life - especially after spending one year doing Discrete and Finite maths. *throws something again*

Well, anyways, put it behind. There's nothing you can do. Onwards to the next exam.....

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客 微笑的風

Dear God:

(smile)Everyday is a wonderful day.I always find something interesting and I really enjoy

school.I meet nice people and people smile a lot here.I always laugh during class and

have a good time.I read in my textbook that "conversation"shapes our

thinking,attitude,emotion and our actions.It really makes sense to me.I really didn't realize

how powerful conversations could be.I mean I know our thoughts will affect many

things,but never actually thought much about conversation. Giving myself more time to

think, I realize conversations has been a great influence in my life. Reading an

article,newspaper,listening to music,wathcing a movie,all these could be the things we

talk about.I learned today that we can"choose"our conversation."Certain conversations

creat real value for us." I totally agree.I learned that we should balance our conversations.

We can talk about present,future,past,things,other people,ourselves,and relationship.

Talking about valuable things can promote success.Two years ago,when I was just 15,I

used to chat with people from Taichung Girl's Senior High School a lot. They really had a

great influence on me.Those I talked to were awesome people! By talking to

them...carrying on conversations,we influenced each other.We all learned a lot and had a

good time.We encouraged one another and shared fears,lifes ups and downs and dreams.

The way I talk changed a lot because of them.They are now mostly seniors in high

school,I don't get a chance to chat with them often now.However,some conversations we

used to have are still vivid in mind.

Reading shape a lot of what I say.Reading meaningful books give me inspirations and

positive thoughts.Ha ha.......it's late now in California.I better go to bed.I'm glad I can write

my diary here.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客 微笑的風

Dear God:

So many things happened today.Ha ha........let me tell you part of what happened^_^ When I walked out of my PE class this morning,I felt the cool wind.Thank you Lord,it was really nice.

We had an extra credit assignment for psychology class.After I was done with class,I left.However as I walked I realize I forgot to wish my teacher happy thanksgiving.I walked back to class and a guy was talking with the teacher.This classmate is the one who loves to ask questions and he doesn't agree with some theories the teacher talked about in class. One thing he said strucked me....he said he doesn't believe in "unconditional regard".He had tears in his eyes when he said:"Today has been the longest day in my life.I really don't think anyone loves me." I felt sorry for hime when I heard that. I think he also mentioned someone he knew died,someone much better than him.Dear God there's a story beind everyone :D I really hope he can feel love in his life.Everyone needs love.Love is not a matter of worth it or not worth it,everyone is worth loving.Love begets love. Please fill this world with love.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
訪客 sharon0928

I live in America !!

Today is our minimun day for school !!

We finished all classes at 12:18.

haha we don't have school on Thursday and Friday because Thanksgiving Day

Today after school I took my best Korean friends' mom's car home.

Holiday is coming !! I hope I am in Taiwan......T_T

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

23/11/06

Dear Virtual Black Hole (lol)

One more exam. The exam this morning was easy. Well, all exams are easy when you know your stuff -except if your lecturer wants to be nasty to you = =|||

Holidays will SEMI start for me after tomorrow afternoon.

Then it is to prepare for JPLT lv 2 plus practicing the piano in time for my cousin's concert (I'm her accompanist)

After that, it's Christmas shopping = =||| - oh, and a big house party that I haven't held in years. Can't wait for that - then to Taiwan and then to Japan.

Well - that's for the fun part, I still need to do a lot of programming practice (making a gmae - and probably a Java widget simply because I'm bored), find work for industrial training (*groans*) and plan for the remaining 2 years of my degree (groans even more).

Back to study......

P.S. Today's weather was SLIGHTLY better - at least the wind is cool. Good luck to all those that live near the bushfire region. Hope they keep it way away from the residential areas.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Sweetness, just got bac to Nebraska from Wisconsin... party hard and bars...oh clubing as well!!

Tim fote go so wasted...that's just extremely funny; the hookah bar was amazing!

Kim Munwiziki and i were...oh my goshXDDD tim once again= passed out

Tim's parents are just so nice that you dont feel like to take advantage of it, you would feel like to help them...etc :)

And im so glad that Ashley posted the pictures from thanksgiving break on Facebook, yay for that.

Sucks now have to work on school assignments :P, it will be another nigh for staying up way late!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

lol... today was a motherf**king good day...xd... actually I don't know why I would feel that...= ='...it was a little bit cold this morning, and...... a little bit calm......囧

yeh... I mean, I turned 18 two days ago already, and I've entered the world of adults...= =""... which is pretty bloody...>.< (just in my perspective). 18 years, it's like a flash began 2 seconds ago and finished right now, ( it's inevitable to experience such a change in life ). In fact, I'm still not prepared to become an adult and live in the world of adult which I really think that it's more f**ked than adolescent period...一_一狠... I will fight if I can! ( good luck to you dude...= ="")

now, the last thing I wanna know is the results of my exams. So important to me, and so meaningful.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

28/11/06

Holidays are finally here for me but there's no time to go all relaxed and lazy. Being in uni makes you think so much more and you realise time is so precious that you're panicking to acquire as many skills as possible when you have the time to place them in your CV in time to find industrial training and work in future. *cries*

I wish I was still back in high school. Don't be fooled, school leavers. It may be cool that you're 18 and all and can finally drink and do whatever you want, the reality of life hits you harder and faster than a fist upon your face that you wish you never had to know about it. = =|||

Aaaaaanyways.....waiting....waiting....waiting for Jap teacher to come - needa do last minute cramming for JPLT lv.2 test = =||| - then I need to go to uni to return the stupid AVR board and then blah blah blah - ranting again.

But hey! Having an early Christmas party next week - wheeeeeeee! Hope most people can come - it'll be fun - at least that's ONE good thing summer can offer - well, not summer long for me unfortunately - returning to Taiwan on Christmas and then to Hokkaido (gargh! Over-protective dad! When I said I want to travel I meant TRAVEL ON MY OWN for a taste of independence - not follow the lead with family with another god forsaken tour >< GARGH! I should plan a trip down to Melbourne or somewhere with friends before uni starts again.........)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Dear diary:

I have so many journals to write and so many books to read.Oh! I want to see play many video games and watch many movies as well. I wish my life can remain simple even far in the future.

By the way, please don't let me meet Christians any more!! Although they are friendly, I don't like them.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

12/13/06

I came here just because I want to improve my English writing ability.(It's awful. XD)

I just called my last school (JingMei) about 5 minutes ago to ask how can I get back the money for the summer school.(I'm not sure how to call that in English, never mind~) Then the chief was not here, so there was a person who seemed to need more conversation skill. He ask me question in such a stupid way.

He said "Who are you?"

I got confusing, I didn't know what he mean. Was he asking me about my identity?

So I told him "I am the student who want to get back the money"

He said. "No, I mean Who Are You ?"

"uh...I was in the second grade." (Why are you so mean to me ><?)

"WHO ARE YOU???" He kept asking me like that.

So in the end , I thought maybe he needed my name, then I told him.

That's exactly what he wanted!! He became impatient, but it was not my fault!!

Whenever you ask other people's names, you should say something like

"What is your name? I need it to help me find the file." Right?

Why he ask my name but use a vague sentence? The answer could be anything.

I hate his attitude...and he should take some communication courses. =w=

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入