【Recommend】我校演講第一之演講稿

因為寫的不錯,就po上了:E

A Book Every Junior High Student Should Read

As you know, Newton, the greatest scientist of all times, wondered why an apple would fall,

But you might think it ridiculous for a person to ask a question like that. That’s the way you are not in the same street as Newton and you should be called 頓牛 rather than 牛頓. Now, ladies and gentlemen, the joke I was telling sounded like a real joke, but it wasn’t. Student my age don’t do much thinking now. For those teenagers who like to think and those don’t know how to get his thinking going, this book, Isaac Newton, will inspire you with a lot of his fun ideas and great theories.

It seems that the only story about Isaac Newton that the most people know about is his curiosity about an apple falling on his head when one day he was sitting under an apple tree reading. But in fact, what’s more important and what most of us should know more about is Newton discovered have changed the nature of life on this planet forever and led us into the Age of Invention. Among a lot of great scientists, Newton, to me, is of the greatest and the most important. You know why, he gathered in one hand all of the human intellectual treasures from the past and at same time opened the door of modern science with other hand. All his great inventions came daily observation and thinking on toys, games, or even an apple. With these tiny little things which we all think are not important, he unlocked the secrets of science and revealed the truth about universe. I’m glad I read this book about Newton. He inspires me with his pursuing attitude toward nature, such as why the world was the way it was, why birds flew, and why windmills turned.

A book on Isaac Newton has dawned on me that one can see the whole world from a tiny pieces of sand, even from an apple to see the universe. My dear friend, if you don’t want to be called頓牛, I would like to say Isaac Newton is a book that is worth your while reading about his theories as well as his story. Now you are likely in the same street with Newton. How inspiring!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
因為寫的不錯,就po上了:E

A Book Every Junior High Student Should Read

As you know, Newton, the greatest scientist of all times, wondered why an apple would fall,

But you might think it ridiculous for a person to ask a question like that. That’s the way you are not in the same street as Newton and you should be called 頓牛 rather than 牛頓. Now, ladies and gentlemen, the joke I was telling sounded like a real joke, but it wasn’t. Student my age don’t do much thinking now. For those teenagers who like to think and those don’t know how to get his thinking going, this book, Isaac Newton, will inspire you with a lot of his fun ideas and great theories.

It seems that the only story about Isaac Newton that the most people know about is his curiosity about an apple falling on his head when one day he was sitting under an apple tree reading. But in fact, what’s more important and what most of us should know more about is Newton discovered have changed the nature of life on this planet forever and led us into the Age of Invention. Among a lot of great scientists, Newton, to me, is of the greatest and the most important. You know why, he gathered in one hand all of the human intellectual treasures from the past and at same time opened the door of modern science with other hand. All his great inventions came daily observation and thinking on toys, games, or even an apple. With these tiny little things which we all think are not important, he unlocked the secrets of science and revealed the truth about universe. I’m glad I read this book about Newton. He inspires me with his pursuing attitude toward nature, such as why the world was the way it was, why birds flew, and why windmills turned.

A book on Isaac Newton has dawned on me that one can see the whole world from a tiny pieces of sand, even from an apple to see the universe. My dear friend, if you don’t want to be called頓牛, I would like to say Isaac Newton is a book that is worth your while reading about his theories as well as his story. Now you are likely in the same street with Newton. How inspiring!

Congratulation!!!

演講稿寫的很不錯啊...<8>

加粗的地方,我覺得這個轉折很棒!!!

點出了這段演講真正的重點所在...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入