拿書丟人的那個人是黑人

因為報告的人叫他閉嘴 但是他說他沒講話 為什麼要他閉嘴

報告的人又用很不禮貌的態度要他閉嘴

總隻就是小事 也不知到她們在激動什麼

那個黑人還把那個女生抓到脖子都流血了

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...

I'm using English. Sorry. Takes too long for me to type in Chinese. I'll change it to Chinese when I have the time. = ='

Hmmm - well, nothing interesting really in my English class. We sometimes have debates - those can get funny, especially when the Debating team's there (our school keeps winning the high school competition. The best was when we were against a boys school and the topic was "A woman's place is at home." - we were the affirmative - and we won!)

We mostly just have discussions in class, sometimes we might have plays. Yeah, basically very similar to evenstar's descriptions. Our school do provide special occassions where they take people to watch operas at the Opera House.

By the way, which Shakespeare did you guys learn? We have to learn one Shakespeare an year since 7th grade. This makes it Mdisummer's, Julius Ceasar (this was in yr 8. The school decided it was too hard and changed it to 12th Night for later years), Merchant In Venice, Romeo and Juliet, Othello and finally, King Lear for our HSC. (I loved King Lear - we went to many plays and productions during that year to see the different interpretations). The only thing Australia (or my school) didn't concentrate on is grammar. This is actually one of the debates right now in Australia. Australian schools are hardly taught any grammar (the only time I remember being taught was yr 6) and so we all have horrible grammar. It's not cool.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
現在在讀"The Crucible" 整個超長...

有人讀過嘛? Arthur Miller的...

超無聊!!!

超煩!!!

整個就是痛苦的回憶 XD

我覺得他另外一個劇本推銷員之死 Death of a Salesman 才好看

幹嘛大家都要看 The Crucible XD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

哈哈 對阿 我覺得真的很痛苦 我現在讀到ACT3了