【Chat】A English novel called "Jane Eyre"

I've read it when I was a child...

But I can't remember whether I've read it again with a complete version or not.

I considered that It was a very good novel.

Jane Eyre is a smart and independent girl, and I like how she think about people and things.

It really looks like the author's autobiography in some chapters, but still many critics say that every women who can read should read it. Anyway, it's a story about a women's life and love, which can make readers feel a little bitter but touching and warm.

Recommend it to you:)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Jane Eyre is one of the required reading materials for my senior year's English class. I love this book very much for it has given me many great influence. This is a gothic romance novel and it talks a great deal about love. Charlotte Bronte broke the tradition for gothic novels by describing Jane as "unattractively plain." The book, among its many great ideas, talks about how someone who has no outward attraction can be beautiful inside his or her heart.

If anyone is going to read this book, then I recommend another book called "Tom Jones" to read simultaneously with Jane Eyre. My English teacher compared the two books as we read them at the same time.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入