【Question】Best place to visit with a foreigner

My cousin is an American citizen and can only talk in English.

He is coming to Taipei, and he wants to look around.

My parents will be absent during daytime because of work, so it's my job to be his guide.

He is a museum lover and wants to visit the National Palace Museum.

I'm wondering whether there is other excellent museums or exhibitions to take him with me around Taipei.

The basic requirement is that the descriptions of the museum exhibits must be written in both English and Chinese (otherwise I have to explain the complicated and professional words by myself:P), and must be close to the MRT,

Any ideas will be welcome.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

The Taipei National Museum (the one in 228 park). I quite liked that one. QUITE sure it had both English and Chinese - I can't remember. My boyfriend enjoyed it (he's Caucasian) - but then I may had explained things to him if he didn't.

Chiang-Kai Shek memorial hall and Sun Yat-Sen memorial hall aren't too bad either.

Check here: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/taiwan

If it's in Lonely Planet, then a good chance it's places that non-Chinese speaking people will be able to enjoy.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I think most places have English brochures - especially if you're talking about Taipei.

Isn't there a cultural museum near Chiang-Kai Shek memorial hall too? I've never been there but judging by its size, it should have English brochures there too

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入