【討論】uh...do any of you participate in any extracurriculum??

i mean since most of us now stayed outside of Taiwan, then besides being like an bookworm... what else do you guys do in your leisure time???

Im wondering about this, since i have not talk to any Asian for a long long time.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

i see, wow it seems like u got loads of free time, too bad i dont.

in fall i was on the soccer and cross country, winter i was on the basketball team, then now spring im on track team...

tho i still got little free time to do my own stuff, i guess reading... running, and running or hang out with friends and do stuff

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
最初由 DUST 發表

阿阿...有沒有英翻中的按鈕阿xd。

我主要是想知道在海外的台灣學生通常都在幹麻

因為我很久沒跟東方人交談所以感覺有點奇怪

然後evenstar, 說了一些他自己平常會做的是像志工, 羽球等等

有空時就上上網浪費時間或是聽音樂又或著是看書

然後我就說我自己的情況

我在第一學期時參加足球隊, 路跑隊, 然後在來籃球隊, 在來現在是田徑隊.

我平常活動有跑步跑步還是跑步, 要不然就跟朋友們鬼混

接下來starfish說他常跟他的寵物門遊玩

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
最初由 DUST 發表

辛苦你了(沒想到你真的翻了@@)

嗯,你們的生活還漫充實的呢xd(相對於我),這一年來時間都在重考|||。

還好啦...沒想到你還看的我的中文= =

至於我啊...怎麼說呢... 校隊練習後回家...就要寫功課啊打報告什麼的= =

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...
最初由 Krislih 發表

還好啦...沒想到你還看的我的中文= =

至於我啊...怎麼說呢... 校隊練習後回家...就要寫功課啊打報告什麼的= =

在國外是不是會比較注重在課業以外的事押??

國外常常都要交報告嗎@@??

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
最初由 愛演小公主 發表

在國外是不是會比較注重在課業以外的事押??

.............(論壇訊息:引文過長 恕刪)

是啊! 要常常寫報告~

課外活動和功課一樣重要........因為它們可以 show 出你這個人的特點~ (? xd)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

交報告...

這要看學校以及老師的風格

有的一份報告的不要的

我比較不專心在課業上

因為我在台灣唸國中就是這樣了

所以課外活動我比較喜歡 :)

我不是那種拼死命唸書的= =

在美國生活久了就知道要如何安排時間去做事

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 10 months later...

somehow...extracurriculum reminds me of applying for college...o.o

cause i was told that extracurriculum does matter when you apply for colleges...so yeah xD

hehee anyways

i do volunteering, tennis, clubs, and all other usual things such as games, TV...

but mostly i would say i read a lot...

and by reading i don't mean textbooks or school related stuff....i mean NOVELS!!

i love reading novels xd

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Club activities really - not that I really participate much in it (far too busy).

I've played in orchestras and this year, planning to start up a piano workshop in the music society at uni and do some web administration, tech and music for my school's revue (all at uni). PLANNING though - life never goes as planned.

Other times, go to concerts, watch movies....the usual.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

ah, extracurricular activities,

club activities - Taiwanese club, health club, interact rotary club, and science club

umm, I also participate in the varsity softball team... play piano, practice Chinese yoyo for cultural shows and Chinese New Year Show, oh, I am also a member in the student council (@@ this is counted as extracurricular activity right?), volunteer as a teacher (yes, teaching students harhar) etc

Sometimes I wonder whether I focus too much on these extracurricular activities... heh...

Leisure time? Surf on the internet probably, or hang out with friends, play ping pong, tennis, go swimming etc = = that's pretty much it

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我好像很糟

只有去過Japanese culture club XD

還有週末的打工

至於回家當然就是看動漫在回學校去找別人討論XD|||

我計畫暑假要去做義工

大家有沒有什麼推薦的volunteering類型呢?(我現在只知道可以做圖書館而已)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

去老人院照顧快死掉的人= =

well, this is my 2nd semester of college now, my extra curriculum now got.. soccer( spring training season), outdoor track; Last semester i had cross country, and soccer.

Besides being too active, this semester i will be partispating in a school event called spring weekend( which is like... this weekend), we( my friends and i) got a group of 12 guys together and we need to do some dumb stuff to entertain the crowds by lipsync, synchronizing swim, blind fold your eyes then kick a american football...etc. :P

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

老人院.........................................

我朋友去老人院做volunteer被老人丟東西=_=

since then, he's not going to help the seniors anymore..........

i got too many extracurriculums somehow, but i love those lol

e.g. managing prom and school fashion show, student against violence everywhere club, archery team, model UN.....so and so.

i think i have 6 or 7 clubs in school. that makes me always get home late.........

and sometimes i need to travel in school to attend 3 meetings at the same time, which is pretty horrible.

fortunately, it rarely happens

then i always minimize my work that i have to do at home, so i nomally do nothing but chatting at home. oh..games, too, but not much.

i love school activities

it's fun and i can contribute to the environment in school.

i don't understand why some of the asians don't like to participate school activities and extracurriculums....

it's kinda the culture here, but they are not even trying to learn the culture..

i hate FOBs that does nothing else than studying and getting 9X...

i love white ppl better haha

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 months later...

以前跟朋友去參加她的hockey club, 校外的, 去了幾次練習, 直到有一天有個隊員問我我的眼鏡是不是特別做的, 因為他知道有人的眼鏡在玩hockey的時候摔壞了, 而我第一次去看朋友打的時候聽說副隊長嘴巴被球打到, 裂了跟兔唇一樣. 我整個嚇到 所以那也是我最後一次跟朋友去hockey練習了...

除此之外也參加一些學校的音樂活動 (純粹為了參加而參加... 並不是音樂造詣很好什麼的...) 所以有的時候會經歷一些音樂會前的龐大排練壓力...

我身邊的環境也是根本沒有講話的華人... 只有一些網路上認識的留學生朋友每天msn...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I do volunteering at hospital, join math club, science Olympia club, Physic club, interact club, Honor society club....above those clubs, only interact, honor society and math are really doing something = =""

i joined soccer in the first semester, but practicing for 3 hours a day and doing the homework after that were driving me crazy since i had only been in US for few months

I joined chess club before, but their tournament is so often and you have to play chess for 6 hours.......= ="so i quit it ... but im going back this year

after i get home, i swim, play piano, read chinese and english books, home work, movies, music, write blog, chasing rabbit XD (we will have lots of wild rabbits at our back yard during certain times of the day)

sometimes, i go to my friend's party, but not really often or they will pick me up to go to the movie..etc

for now, i spend parts of the time studying SAT and enroll in classes in community college(eventhough im high school student), i take english 101 for self improvement and take Philosophy 101 for fun.......

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入