【英文】Anne frank 有看過的幫忙解答謝謝

Saturday, 13 June 1942-Friday, 21 August 1942

如題 看過的請用英文幫我回答以下問題謝謝

After you read

6 Answer these questions:

aWhy do the Frank family move from Germany to Holland?

bWhen do things get worse for them in Holland?

cWhy do they decide to hide?

dWhy is their hiding-place called "The Secret Annexe"?

eWho hides there?

7.What was life like for Jewish people in Holland after 1940?How would you feel if you had to live like that? What would you miss most? Tell another student.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

aWhy do the Frank family move from Germany to Holland?

Because her father worked in Holland.

bWhen do things get worse for them in Holland?

when the german invaded in Holland.

cWhy do they decide to hide?

because they 害怕被德國人抓走

dWhy is their hiding-place called "The Secret Annexe"?

因為那是秘密小閣樓

eWho hides there?

anne frank and her mother,father,sister,很多人我忘了

7.What was life like for Jewish people in Holland after 1940?How would you feel if you had to live like that? What would you miss most? Tell another student. Of all the books, I like Anne Frank. This is the diary of Anne Frank, a young girl describing love and fear during two years of hiding. It happened in1942 in Holland and the Germans had invaded. All Jewish people were frightened for their lives and the Frank family decided to hide. Life was dangerous but they hope for the best, until they were finally discovered.

Anne Frank led me to enter so terrible a world of a diary. Anne Frank was always brave, and her diary was full of childlike imagination. I came to appreciate Anne’s never-say –die optimism. She didn’t let the terror discourage her. She always looks on the bright side of any situation. There are the reasons why I prefer Anne Frank to other books.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入