因為他父親當年(1993)唆使他說謊,

因此MJ被罰了2000多萬美元的巨款,

經過了十六年,終於還了MJ一個清白。

甚至有些人還認為他換了自己的膚色,

是因為當年種族歧視嚴重,

或者是他想當白人。

所以再yahoo answer找到了這篇關於他的膚色的文章:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080614213030AAGP0J7

Michael Jackson actually has a skin disease called vitiligo, which over time take all the pigment out of your skin, or with some victims just certain amounts. Michael did NOT "bleach" his skin or have any type of plastic surgery to cause it to turn "white". Technically, Michael isn't even white, he just has NO pigment in his skin at all because of the disease. And i don't think "bleaching" creams even remove pigment, i think they just lighten skin color.

Vitiligo cuases your skin to be patchy. i.e. for Michael's case, since he is black, he had white/light brown patches of skin showing up. They tried covering them up with makeup but had to start using lighter makeup as it took over his skin. There are actually MANY photos where you can see the patches of vitiligo because the maekup isn't covering it well. Bleaching creams would of lightened Michael's skin evenly.

Most people with Vitiligo(especially black people since it shows up most obvious on them) don't want to live there life covering patches everyday, so they go through a depigmentation process to remove what pigment they have left, because the vitiligo is eventually going to cause it to go away anyways. Also ever notice Michael is always wearing clothes covering everything on his body except his hands and head? Because vitiligo also causes you to have extremely sun sensitive skin. This is why Michael is always wearing hats or carrying umbrellas on sunny days etc. In his 1988 autobio book "Moonwalker", you will see a pic of him running around outside with people, in a private place, with a hat and umbrella, and he didn't even come public about Vitiligo until his 1993 interveiw with Oprah.

Also some people say Michael hates his race!?! are you serious? tell me then, why did he particapate in all the black trends, he had the afro, the jheri curl, a large number of his influences were black, he has black friends, he particapated in all the black trends when he was younger, He went to James Brown's funeral, dedicated a 1984 grammy to Jackie Wilson's death, is a huge donor to the ***** college fund, visits african orphanages and hospitals, and it's just stupid to say MJ dislikes his race.

I also would like to add this because i read it off a site and I think this person proves a good point:

"I have yet to see or hear about anyone else that has gone through a drastic change in skin color by just bleaching their skin with regular products. I know of people bleaching their skin, but if you pay them any real attention you will notice the inconsistencies, they get darker then they get lighter again, this because of what was mentioned before, hydroquinone is not permanent. Also, getting your hands on monobenzylether of hydroquinone is not easy. So I don’t want to hear the excuse that he just somehow got his hands on it. You have to be prescribed something like that from a dermatologist. Like I’ve said before, people that bleach their skin do not spot. People with vitiligo have gotten to the point where their pigment has been totally stripped from all of the their body, they are typically snow white in color. Michael Jackson is very pale, even in comparison to white people. The only cases of such a drastic change in skin color that I’ve seen or read about are with vitiligo patients."

You may also notice Michael skin doesn't tan. Even if he did lay out in the sun it wouldn't, because there i no pigment in it.

"Okay, but number one, this is the situation. I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of the skin, it’s something that I cannot help. Okay. But when people make up stories that I don’t want to be who I am it hurts me." - Michael Jackson

anyone who says he used surgery, skin bleaching, whatever to "turn himself white" I am curious if you have researched, and could even prove yourself? Sadly Michael Jackson is judged of his vitiligo because the media used it to say he's trying to be white in order to make tabloids that got money, when it is NOT true. Sorry if this is long, but it's the truth, most people are lazy and this is why the truth is not shown, there to lazy to care and just use the tabloids as a quick answer because they are curious, let me tell you never believe tabloids. Tabloids even do this "fake quotes" crap all the time, not just on MJ, too.

I hope this helps you understand the condition Michael has gone through and how much it has hurt him..

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

R.I.P MJ

你永遠活在人們心中的華麗舞台=)

其實黑人不討厭他

就算很多人認為他改變膚色是為了想當白人或想掩飾自己是黑人種族的事實

我身邊有很多黑人都覺得MJ是個偉大的,對音樂界有震撼影響力的人

噢這個很有意思我想有空再去訪問身邊的人XDD

順便一提,也許這個話題爭議性太大 被刪了?

因為我想看其他人的意見網址打不開

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
還有一堆笨蛋以為michael變白還有整型是因為想要變成白人

蠢的可以

我想變成黑人! 可以嗎?!

說真的,MJ真的伴隨了我童年啊....這也算是某中癖好吧?XD

以前在家都會哼它的歌...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
R.I.P MJ

你永遠活在人們心中的華麗舞台=)

其實黑人不討厭他

就算很多人認為他改變膚色是為了想當白人或想掩飾自己是黑人種族的事實

我身邊有很多黑人都覺得MJ是個偉大的,對音樂界有震撼影響力的人

噢這個很有意思我想有空再去訪問身邊的人XDD

順便一提,也許這個話題爭議性太大 被刪了?

因為我想看其他人的意見網址打不開

MJ在舞界與音樂界皆有強大的影響力,甚至有革命性,

他是黑人,很偉大的黑人,

黑人自然不會討厭他。

可以到熱舞社版搜尋他,

一直到現在還是很多人在聊他,

反而沒什麼人理現在所謂的明星。

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/cartoonssell/18494431

以上是對mj的一切澄清文章

其實有人澄清 有人相信媒體

到底誰對 沒人知道

不過我個人比較喜歡相信正面的

所以我相信mj沒漂白 他也不是戀童癖

(看過MJ唱heal the world的現場時 就有這種感覺)

其實美國的媒體這幾天也一直在重複播放MJ的歷史,

其中一些過去被扭曲的事實,都一一澄清了。

Jackson一家族是不會這樣的,最過分也只做到露點(->Janet Jackson)

還有一堆笨蛋以為michael變白還有整型是因為想要變成白人

蠢的可以

我想變成黑人! 可以嗎?!

說真的,MJ真的伴隨了我童年啊....這也算是某中癖好吧?XD

以前在家都會哼它的歌...

恩哼,我算是進了熱舞社(2005),

才開始接觸到他的歌。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我得到的資訊是他事白化症患者

黑人得白化症是會一塊一塊不均勻的膚色

所以為了讓他膚色看起來均勻一點才去漂白

總之

對我而言

他有沒有漂白都不是重點

重點是他對整個音樂界的貢獻

還有對弱勢團體的幫助等

這才是有意義的東西

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

R.I.P

我聽不到Micheal Jackson的歌聲了><

沒機會聽他的演唱會了

Micheal Jackson的例子若引用到Barry Bonds 說不定也可行

雖然很多人都說他吃禁藥(但事實上是大多白人不爽他) 黑人依然挺他(7成黑人挺Bonds)

黑人在美國就是被視為異類 連Allen Iverson Hank Aaron等明星球員也被白人不爽過

這是個種族歧視 黑人怎麼做就是有錯 無論是否清廉

美國文化的融合依然有很大進步空間

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

MJ漂白是因為白化症只是眾多說法中的一種說法. 是不是真的, 那只有天知道. 好比MJ親口說他只有整過兩次鼻子, 他後來那個樣子是天生的.....那是不是真的???....一樣, 只有天知道.

MJ是一位音樂天才. 他也是一個善良的人. 帶給世人很多的美好及娛樂. 不過他也有很多和一般人不同的地方, 因為他不是一般人, 他沒有過過一般人的人生, 一天都沒有. 所以就算他真的不想身為黑人又或是整型成癮又或是戀童(以世俗的定義), 任何人也都沒有立場去指責他. 所有的一切說法都只是在消費MJ. 在生前如此, 在死後也是如此. 嚴格來說, 每一個人消費過MJ的人及歌的人都曾是他悲劇中的幫兇.

MJ在"晚年"希望世人leave him alone. 很可惜, 那是作不到的. 一個人只要踏進了這個"公眾人物"的世界, 就很難出得去. 而公眾人物是沒有隱私的. 因為他們賴以為生的就是消費者對他們的重視. MJ的悲劇是, 他踏入那個世界不是他的選擇. 而他的才華讓人長大的之後, 他身邊的人也不會放過他.他們不會讓他有選擇的機會及能力. 最後, 活了五十年的MJ除了當公眾人物, 錄唱片及開演唱會以外, 他沒有別的生活方式. 他也沒有選擇. 就算他死後, 現在每一個自稱專家及親友, 在媒體上發言的--不論是爆料的又或是幫他辯護的, 其實都是在為他們背後代表的利益在消費Michael的剩餘價值.

願MJ RIP. 也希望我們不再被這些各方說法去打擾及影響. 就算MJ是個外星人好人, 又如何呢? 人都死了. 留下的只有音樂, 那麼就讓我們只聽他的音樂就好. 其他的, 都歸塵土吧.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
我以前還蠻喜歡張曼娟的0_o

現在就覺得呃....她怎麼會這樣子= =

張曼娟道歉麥可迷仍憤怒 《活成笑話,死成神話》掀波

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090717/17/1na0m.html

這讓我想到聖經上的一段話

"不要論斷他人,否則他人也會論斷你"

原文當然不是長這樣,不過意思就是這樣

別論斷麥可有爭議性的事實

只要對他所確實的付出、努力及成就致上敬意就好了

鏈接文章