【新聞】Michael Jackson 6/25/2009 過世

Michael Jackson 6/25/2009 美國Los Angeles過世。

As soon as reports started emerging that Michael Jackson had suffered a fatal heart attack, fellow celebrities and fans started to pay tribute to the King of Pop on Twitter.

Celebrity gossip columnist Perez Hilton wrote: "OMG! It's not looking good for Michael Jackson. Wow. Wow. OMG! No. No. No. That's so awful. Let's send him positive vibes! Pull through, MJ!"

But as it was confirmed that the 50-year-old had died, he wrote: "Michael Jackson has passed away. :-("

Actress Demi Moore wrote on her Twitter site: "I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!"

Husband Ashton Kutcher reacted like most fans, initially stunned, baffled and looking for confirmation of the early news reports that were coming out.

"Michael Jackson had a heart attack?" he asked on his Twitter page, before updating: "Mike Jackson passed away today from a heart attack. That's what tmz said. Wow"

Later writing: "Pray for his kids."

Teen singer Miley Cyrus wrote: "Michael Jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings."

And rapper MC Hammer also paid tribute, saying: "I will be mourning my friend, brother, mentor and inspiration... He gave me and my family hope. I would never have been without him."

Musician Wyclef Jean wrote: "he lives forever in my heart i will never forget the day he came to see me in the studio and i played him music... R i p to Michael Jackson my music god ... Some lost Elvis Presley and we lost Michael Jackson... I cried today because Michael Jackson was a Father that we all lost!"

source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/06/25/celebrities-pay-tribute-to-michael-jackson-on-twitter-after-reports-of-his-death-115875-21471870/

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
您好!發文時請記得選"標題" 唷

所以在麻煩 樓主 用 "編輯主題"

來補上 標題 謝謝

第一區總版主 管樂維尼

這類回文你應該用私人訊息通知,

還有,我有選擇標題,只是不知為何他沒顯示,

馬上去改!

謝謝。

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站