【美國留學】大家跟~台灣人/香港人/大陸人/韓國人~哪個"相處"比較好??比較麻吉??依序排列...

我completely認為this subject成立的原因是電影seen too much

european union, enough said.

xD

LOL!!!

阿...雖然我是半個香港人

但實在不愛跟HK仔們做朋友

有種說不上來的談不來

大陸人也是阿

很愛以自己的主見推翻別人的意見

超討厭!

Maybe just the people you meet. Everyone's different.

Back to the topic. Errrm.....for me....doesn't make a difference?

Let's see....

From high school, most are full Aussies. I had a couple of Canto friends (but they never taught me Canto T_T. One did but she was a Jay Chou fan and would only teach me sentences containing Jay Chou in it and I got sick of it very quickly), one was Singaporean and another one was Malaysian. I also had two half-Aussies, half-Filipino/Canto/South African friends (ancestry's INCREDIBLY mixed so not listing).

Out of all of them, the ones I'm still in contact with are....MOST of them....lol...and funnily enough, I don't think a single one of my Asian friends at my high school were ABC's. They either came here pretty early (but can still speak their native tongue) or just recently. None of them were born here.

As for uni friends, well, quite a couple are ABC's and can't speak a word of their mother tongue. I have one friend who started learning Chinese when he entered uni so he can speak with a pretty crappy accent. I think only two out of.....about 7 Asian friends can still speak their mother tongue. There's about 3 Caucasian friends (2 full Aussies. Well, if they have specific ancetry, I don't know where from 'cause I never asked them. One guy specifically says he's Macedonian but it's clear he spent most of his life in Australia). One friend's Burmese, two or three others are Indian, 2 are Indonesian, I think 3 of my friends are Singaporean, another friend's Israeli, one friend's part Aboriginal, part Italian, part.....a lot of countries.....etc.....the list goes on....

I remember being in a group with a Korean girl and we got along quite nicely. Of course, a couple of Taiwanese and Chinese friends.

In general, I get along best with the people who are doing my degree which is inevitable because

1. you spend most of your time with them seeing you're mostly doing the same subjects

2. if you're doing the same degree, then most likely, your interests are the same as well.

So .... yeah....I don't think it makes a difference for me.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
阿...雖然我是半個香港人

但實在不愛跟HK仔們做朋友

有種說不上來的談不來

大陸人也是阿

很愛以自己的主見推翻別人的意見

超討厭!

我也算半個香港人吧,不過全家只有我不會說廣東話

我覺得就地緣評論不太準

像大陸人,我認識過一個第一天聽到我是台灣來的就嘲諷我台獨,也有遇過很喜歡台灣小飾品跟不計較地緣的大陸人

韓國人我交過對華夏文化有興趣的朋友,也有對說中文的人有偏見的另一群無名韓裔

香港人我遇過瞧不起我不會講廣東話的,也有遇過常常黏著我學國語的(雖然跟香港人講國語會打擊到自己本來的語言,畢竟兩個語言很近由不近,常常會爭吵)

台灣人我目前沒遇到幾個同齡的,只有認識一個聽到我是台灣來的說了一聲"噢"就沒下文了(好冷淡= ="

真的

不一定是來自哪裡而造成相處問題

而是那個人"本身"有什麼想法才會左右到兩個人的關係!!!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我認識一個日本朋友,通常只有我去日本或是她來台灣我們才會見到面(嗚...><)

其實日本人跟台灣人(個性)差不多,頂多就是文化不同

我們也沒有語言問題,因為都是用英文溝通,我那半調子的日文根本上不了台面(只能閱讀不能說= =)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

我認為 以朋友來說 性格相似最好 情人的話 性格相反能互補比較好

以朋友來說 還是台灣人是最好的 志氣相投 了解彼此 相處起來沒有隔閡

所以我的順序是 1臺灣 2香港/南韓/日本 3大陸

為何把大陸放最後面? 主要是相較於韓國日本 大陸跟台灣 人的思想真的差蠻遠的

但是交往的話就不一定了 我男朋友就是大陸人 大陸人跟其他比起來 還是比較成熟的

剛好我個性完全跟他相反~ 所以就很互補囉 交往很久了 很甜蜜呢

別人都問我們到底是如何保持的lol

最重要的是我們很尊重彼此

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

台灣>日本=南韓>香港

香港人很現實(女)

只看你有沒有錢 不然就是長的夠不夠帥

男生的話不知道位什麼都超喜歡台灣女生的(笑

日本人就還不錯 不會看錢跟長相

跟韓國差不多水平我絕得

台灣喔

愛用國貨XD

出來外面比較之後

台灣其實在別國眼中 是很不錯的唷(笑

只是有些中國人 真的 唉~

交朋友的話

通通都給他來啦XD

極力的在學廣東話

只是都很不標準

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 months later...

Though I like Taiwanese girls, I will probably choose someone from mainland China because of cultural reasons. Though we speak the same language and the Taiwanese people are gentler than mainland Chinese people, my family still prefer girls from mainland China, but girls who better study in US.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入