【遊戲】經典對白猜電影

這是一個facebook上面的遊戲,有興趣的人也po一下你的經典對白

讓我們大家一起猜一猜,大家也可以留言猜猜看=)

1. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.

2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.

3. Post them here for everyone to guess.

4. When someone guesses correctly, make it BOLD.

5. Post no more than 3 movies, until everyone's had a crack at the list.

6. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.

7. No looking at my favorite movies on my Facebook or MySpace page...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Everyone who goes to 2046 has the same intention, they want to recapture lost memories. Because in 2046 nothing ever changes. But, nobody knows if that is true or not because no-one has ever come back.

2. A few years ago, I had a dream. It began in the summer and was over by the following spring. In between, there were as many unhappy nights as there were happy days. Most of them took place in this café. And then one night, a door slammed and the dream was over.

3. No! No. You may only call me "Mrs. Darcy"... when you are completely, and perfectly, and incandescently happy.

4. Why me?

Because you saw me when I was invisible

5. The Queen is never late, everybody else is simply early.

6. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

7. I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.

All right.

I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.

Don't try.

8. Well, let us proceed. Please raise your glasses so we may toast to my bride-to-be, the woman whose welfare and happiness shall be my solemn duty to maintain. The future Duchess of Albany...Kate McKay. Of the McKays of...?

Massapequa.

9. You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo's, I saw it.

10. And I suppose you just expect me to go weak at the knees, and fall into your arms and cry hysterically. And say we'll just figure this whole thing out. A bi-continental relationship with our daughters being raised here and there. And. And, you and I just picking up where we left off and growing old together. And. And. C'mon Nick what do you expect? To live happily ever after?

Yes. To all of the above. Except you don't have to cry hysterically.

Oh, yes I do.

11. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. The Victoria's Secret model?

Yes.

Ok, that's gotta be the coolest country in the World now.

12. A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

13. Why did he bring that ranger guy here to CHOP THEIR WINGS OFF?

14. Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

15. Émilien...

16. Are you coming or going?

I don't know. Both.

17. Are you admiring your lime avenue?

I'm just saying good-bye

18. But I think she might be a real princess!

Morgan honey, just because she has on a funny dress doesn't mean she's a princess. She's a seriously confused woman who's fallen into our laps.

19. Where are you?

Here.

What time is it?

Now.

What are you?

This moment.

20. I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

well, they are not really my fave, cuz its so hard to pick 20 movies!!! they are just something i can think of now and i like them =)

ok, i guess i should tag somebody to guess these LOL

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...

1 2046

3傲慢與偏見

7羅馬假期

8穿越時空愛上你

11麻雀變王妃

12曼哈頓奇緣

14Titanic

15終極殺陣

17凡爾賽拜金女

其他的猜不出來了

看來我還得多看些電影了:E

這是我最喜歡的電影(蘋果咬一口)

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get,"

非常富有人生哲學

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
1 2046

3傲慢與偏見

7羅馬假期

8穿越時空愛上你

11麻雀變王妃

12曼哈頓奇緣

14Titanic

15終極殺陣

17凡爾賽拜金女

其他的猜不出來了

看來我還得多看些電影了:E

這是我最喜歡的電影(蘋果咬一口)

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get,"

非常富有人生哲學

沃,好厲害!

赫然發現上述電影其實幾乎都看過

嘖嘖~不夠用心= ='

然後我也好喜歡阿甘正傳(L)

那麼,

"It is only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found."

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入