【新聞】麗山人連署 - 緊急: 支持豎琴海豹法案, 史上第一個可以終止小海豹屠殺的法案, 只剩幾個星期

來自IFAW(國際野生動物保護組織)執行長Fred O'Regan的一封緊急信涵:

各位愛護動物的朋友們, 2009年的加拿大海豹獵補季又將展開。只剩不到幾星期的時間, 三十幾萬隻棲息在東加拿大冰上無辜的小海豹們, 就要被獵人的棍棒與來福槍殘忍地屠殺甚至被活活剝皮, 牠們的血將染紅整個冰原。 而其中有些甚至還不到三週齡, 還來不及好好用他們那雙無辜純潔的眼睛好好看看這個世界, 甚至也還沒下水游一生中的第一次泳。

好消息是, 歷史上的第一次, 加拿大的參議員提出了一個讓這樣的慘劇不再年年重演的法案。

IFAW每年都實地到獵補現場紀錄下這些殘酷的血腥畫面。我們目擊了無數小海豹在掙扎中活生生地被金屬尖鉤拖行到船上, 或是被大頭棒痛擊後被留在冰上呻吟等死。這些畫面令人無比痛心, 卻又無法可施, 因為現行的法律禁止我們作出干涉的行動。

但是我們終於等到了豎琴海豹法案

加拿大Harb參議員以他無比的領導能力與勇氣, 代表過半數的加拿大人民站出來為小海豹發聲0_o。

我們必須要趕快以實際行動, 連署促使這個法案通過

Harb參議員需要足夠的支持訊息來讓這個豎琴海豹法案通過。目前的目標是蒐集到20萬份以上的E-mail, 信件, 卡片與支持連署。以每一封支持信件或連署來代表將被屠殺的一隻小海豹的形式, 您的一份連署實在對牠們非常的重要。

這是第一次我們有機會能夠挽救那些即將被屠殺的小海豹們(L)。

P.S.IFAW 40年前便開始在終止加拿大海豹屠殺季上著力。在許多愛護動物的人們支持下, 1971年成功的將獵補配額大幅減少。另外在1972年與1983年, 分別為美國海豹產品輸入禁令,與歐洲小海豹交易禁令成功護航。現在, 有您的幫助, IFAW可以讓這個法案通過, 終止這場屠殺, 拯救數十萬的無辜小海豹。IFAW已為您寫好連署信件.

只要到這個連署頁面的下方, 填入姓名, E-mail與住址(台灣住址英譯可至中華郵政地址英譯服務頁面, 只要輸入地址就會出來, 非常容易喔), 然後點擊最下方橘色Send Now按鈕, 即可以你個人名義為一隻小海豹發聲, 請挪出一分鐘幫幫忙牠們吧!:'(

這兩天接到許多熱情朋友的來信, 詢問連署表格中的的國別問題。 Animosa已與IFAW接洽此問題中, 但也請體諒IFAW在中國大陸推廣動物福利的難處。對此有疑慮的朋友請使用E-mail連署, 無辜的小海豹們需要您的立即幫助, 非常感謝!:E

1. 打開新的E-mail信件, 標題欄填入: I Support the Harb Seal Bill!

2. 複製以下內容貼入信件內文區, 並在信尾填入自己的英文姓名與地址。

3. 收件人欄位填入 Harb議員([email protected])的E-mail。

Dear Senator,

I am writing to urge you to support your efforts to end Canada's cruel commercial seal hunt.

This hunt only continues to exist because it is propped up by a range of government subsidies and taxpayers money. The vast majority of Canadians and caring people worldwide have been calling for an end to the hunt and the time to act is now.

Please use your unique position as a representative of both Canadians and the citizens of the world to fight for an end to this cruel slaughter.

The world is watching.

Sincerely,

請填入您的英文名字

We emphasize science education and nurture students’ humanistic cultivation as well. We foster students’ sound/well-built character, train them to develop scientific methods and attitude in learning. We make students potential science elites with creativity and leadership ability.I JUST A SYUDEND..BUT I WANT TO SAVE MY FRIEND!!

Taipei Municipal Lishan high school

Address: No. 100, 2 Sec., Huan-Shan Rd., Nei Hu District, Taipei, R.O.C

相關圖片連結

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/qazwsx810615/6075735

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

1. 寄出前稍微看一下信的英文內容,不要看到別人鼓吹就寄出去了。這不是針對阿班,每個人都一樣,小如這種聯署信,大到簽合約都要注意內容,確定懂了再簽

2. 小心保護自己的 e-mail 信箱與真實住址,不要隨意洩漏給陌生人,保護自己的安全。

3. 碰到聯署、轉寄、謠言要先深入思考,並自己上網確認一下是否為實 (我沒說這聯署是假的。只是請大家在類似情境要多加注意)

4.英文校名中麗山不用全部大寫。官方用法(也就是台北市政府的用法):LiShan ;一般用法:Lishan

5.請檢查你的信件內容,要用學校身分聯署時要注意不要有錯字文法錯誤,丟臉丟到加拿大

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我已經連署了

使用的信箱是10月要停用的舊學生信箱

Dear Senator,

I am writing to urge you to support your efforts to end Canada's cruel commercial seal hunt.

This hunt only continues to exist because it is propped up by a range of government subsidies and taxpayers money. The vast majority of Canadians and caring people worldwide have been calling for an end to the hunt and the time to act is now.

Please use your unique position as a representative of both Canadians and the citizens of the world to fight for an end to this cruel slaughter.

The world is watching.

Sincerely,

請填入您的英文名字

We emphasize science education and nurture students’ humanistic cultivation as well. We foster students’ sound/well-built character, train them to develop scientific methods and attitude in learning. We make students potential science elites with creativity and leadership ability.I JUST A SYUDEND..BUT I WANT TO SAVE MY FRIEND!!

Taipei Municipal LISHAN high school

Address: No. 100, 2 Sec., Huan-Shan Rd., Nei Hu District, Taipei, R.O.C

我個人建議紅字處改成Taiwan(ROC)或是ROC(Taiwan)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
1. 寄出前稍微看一下信的英文內容,不要看到別人鼓吹就寄出去了。這不是針對阿班,每個人都一樣,小如這種聯署信,大到簽合約都要注意內容,確定懂了再簽

2. 小心保護自己的 e-mail 信箱與真實住址,不要隨意洩漏給陌生人,保護自己的安全。

3. 碰到聯署、轉寄、謠言要先深入思考,並自己上網確認一下是否為實 (我沒說這聯署是假的。只是請大家在類似情境要多加注意)

4.英文校名中麗山不用全部大寫。官方用法(也就是台北市政府的用法):LiShan ;一般用法:Lishan

5.請檢查你的信件內容,要用學校身分聯署時要注意不要有錯字文法錯誤,丟臉丟到加拿大

學長..你做事會不會"太"..怎麼說..我沒資格說你什麼

但是我也只是很當純的想支持我們的生態保育而已...

我們為什麼要這麼"煮字"...這樣不管在深藍還是在哪....都顯得沒肚量...很不自由

我不是一個不能接受批評的人啦^^

只是我有一點點不舒服...

更重要的...不是這個吧!

>>是要支持活動吧!

再說我認識的你很好呀..很負責很有能力的一個學長

不想老是為這種事傷和氣:^)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我稍微搜尋一下,確定真有其人與該組織,也的確有連署活動

至少確定這是真的了。

不過,學弟啊,你知道問題出在哪裡嗎?

1.網路轉寄訊息何其泛濫,其中有很大比例利用人們的善心來包裝惡意

在沒有仔細查證之前,貿然參加連署或提供個人資料是非常危險的事情

一個連結可能就出賣了你的電腦跟個人身分,遭到不法之徒利用

你的本意是要做善事,卻可能因此被扭曲,或是讓自己成為壞人入侵/攻擊他人的跳板

這一兩年來USB病毒以及MSN/yahoo被盜帳號,都是利用人的「信任」來為惡的

2.參加連署很好,但為什麼要大家都用學校的名義連署呢?

當今社會尊重個人意志,支持一個連署與否也是個人自由

但是當你在支持信範本後面加上這麼一段文字,又附上學校地址

學弟,你有沒有想過,這樣是不是擅自代表了整個學校的意見?

是不是抹滅了其他人的個人意志?

伏爾泰的名言經過數百年依然如雷貫耳:

雖然我不同意你的意見,但我誓死捍衛你發言的權利

即使這樣的原則有時看來迂腐、死腦筋

但是只要讓步一次,它就越來越不會被尊重,民主自由也會被逐漸侵蝕

個人就是個人,團體永遠不等於個人的集合,個人也無法代表整個團體

這是在民主機制下一定要認清的,也不能任意混淆的

3.英文錯字、文法錯誤太多

只要仔細看看,就會發現在請「填入您的英文名字」這句之後,錯字與文法之多令人錯愕

我想這應該是翻譯機跑出來的吧?

leadership本來就可以用來指稱領導力,又何必加上ability?

還有SYUDEND這個字,到底是從什麼字典裡翻出來的?

丟到Google他都會問你「您是不是要查: STUDENT

然後請仔細看看Google列出的搜尋結果,第一個就是位在深藍的這篇文章

學弟啊,把這樣不OK的英文跟麗山的名字連結起來,是好事嗎?

把這樣的文法程度寄到加拿大,對我們學校是好是壞?

也許你覺得委屈,覺得被誤會,但他說的並沒有錯

當你要做好事的時候,比做壞事更需要思考,更需要謹慎的決定

我要幫助窮人,怎麼幫?

寄一堆生活物資讓他們不知道如何處理?

寄一堆錢讓他們吃一天算一天?

讓他們受到良好教育,了解自己的處境,讓他們擁有翻身的能力(≠機會)?

到底怎樣幫助他們,才不會讓自己的善意被扭曲,這是非常重要的

說了那麼多,請冷靜之後再多想想

你可以做的是,把這個消息告訴英文老師,請他校訂錯字跟文法錯誤

去找生物老師,請他們幫忙傳佈這個訊息

也許這樣會更有效果、更有效率,甚至可以名正言順的以學校名義表達支持

這樣說,你明白了嗎?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
學長..你做事會不會"太"..怎麼說..我沒資格說你什麼

但是我也只是很當純的想支持我們的生態保育而已...

我們為什麼要這麼"煮字"...這樣不管在深藍還是在哪....都顯得沒肚量...很不自由

我不是一個不能接受批評的人啦^^

只是我有一點點不舒服...

更重要的...不是這個吧!

>>是要支持活動吧!

再說我認識的你很好呀..很負責很有能力的一個學長

不想老是為這種事傷和氣:^)

仔細看我寫的內容可以發現

我都是對事不對人 :)

錯字的部分錯得有點誇張,又是錯在代表學校的地方

挑這種錯誤應該不至於被說是度量狹小吧?

再者這事情的是非對錯並不複雜,應該不需要扯到肚量跟自由

文中沒有詆毀你,也沒有要你停止這個聯署

我只是希望大家能夠多注意網路安全 (還記得= =#= =#= =#事件嗎?)

為自己署名的文字負責

其他的部分曉今如同曉今的回應

(把整件事情分析得很清楚)

或許是我前面說得不夠明確,如果因此導致你有所誤會,在這邊跟你道歉

但希望你能夠明白我和曉今發文的用意

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

報告學長!

各位同學:這是我們寄去的信件後,加拿大國會議員的官方回應

Thank you for taking the time to express your support for the "Harb" Seal Bill. With your help, we can end the cruel commercial seal hunt once and for all.

You can do even more to help save baby seals by making a gift to our Stop the Seal Hunt campaign. Your contribution makes it possible for IFAW seal hunt observers to continue the dangerous work of documenting the cruelty of the hunt and to keep fighting to ensure we pass historic legislation to ban seal products and end the hunt worldwide.

Please spread the word to at least three of your friends to encourage them to take action. I need you to help us reach our goal of more than 200,000 letters and emails in favor of this historic legislation.

With Gratitude,

Fred O'Regan, President

Your message was sent to:

High Commissioner Ruth Archibald

I am writing to urge you to support Canadian Senator Harb's efforts to end Canada's cruel commercial seal hunt.

I am also sending a copy of my letter to European Union and Russian officials so they are aware of my support for any and all legislation to ban commercial sealing worldwide.

The world is watching.

Sincerely,

Baron . Hu

We emphasize science education and nurture students’ humanistic cultivation as well. We foster students’ sound/well-built character, train them to develop scientific methods and attitude in learning. We make students potential science elites with creativity and leadership ability.

Taipei Municipal Lishan high school

Taiwan, R.O.C.

Sincerely

Baron Hu

No. 100, 2 Sec., Huan-Shan Rd., Nei Hu District, Taipei, R.O.C

With a Copy to:

Senator Mac Harb

EU Parliament

Prime Minister Putin

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...

Dear. Lishan

I think you know how the story ends.

In truth, we can only imagine what the seals are thinking, but we DO know what they are feeling -- many of the seals killed in Canada's commercial seal hunt die in agonizing pain.

As soon as a seal pup begins to lose its white coat, in as little as 12 days, they can be hunted. Too young to fight back or escape, they are easy targets.

Every spring, around a quarter of a million of these gentle creatures are shot, beaten with a crude spiked weapon called a hakapik, and some are even skinned alive. All for the sake of a fur coat or hat. This cruelty is heartbreaking and senseless, and it's up to us to stop it.

The seals can't tell their own story, so we must speak for them.

Please, donate whatever you can to help us give voice to the voiceless seal pups.

As I type this, IFAW's seal team is at the annual slaughter, documenting the hunt and sending out constant updates. And around the world, IFAW staff members are working tirelessly to raise public awareness of the hunt and push their own countries to join the international outrage against the hunt. And we are making incredible progress.

Just last month - as a direct result of IFAW's campaigning - Russia banned their hunt for seal pups, and the European Union is close to banning the trade in seal parts. And for the first time in history, a courageous and compassionate Canadian Senator, Mac Harb, has proposed a bill to ban the commercial seal hunt in Canada. So the momentum is building - but there's still so much work to be done.

We need YOU to help us tell the story of this cruel and unsustainable seal hunt.

Please forward this e-mail to your friends and family...post a link to our web page www.stopthesealhunt.com on Facebook or Myspace...Twitter about it, chat about it, blog about it - however you communicate online - help spread the word about IFAW's fight to end the hunt.

And please, donate what you can so that we can tell the world the story of Canada's brutal commercial seal hunt.

Your help now is vital. I truly believe that this year could be the turning point in our fight to end this cruelty once and for all. But we can't do it without you. Please help us create a new and happy ending to this story.

For the seals that are still alive, and those yet to be born,

Thank you.

Fred O'Regan

IFAW CEO

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
仔細看我寫的內容可以發現

我都是對事不對人 :)

錯字的部分錯得有點誇張,又是錯在代表學校的地方

挑這種錯誤應該不至於被說是度量狹小吧?

再者這事情的是非對錯並不複雜,應該不需要扯到肚量跟自由

文中沒有詆毀你,也沒有要你停止這個聯署