【Chat】Studio's Chatting 2009/01/05-07

Hey~Hey~Hello, everyone.:E

I want to improve my English!;-)

Many people study "Studio Classrom", but it's hard to have a chance to do the part of"Talk About It"

As the result, I have a little plan: Practicing this part right here!Maybe it can replace the 遺憾XD

We can chat together even you do not read the "Studio Classrom"~

Let's chat!<8>

"]【英美語文】空中英語教室的討論練習?

The Jonas Brothers2009/01/05-07

1.If you became famous overnight, how do you think you would handle the fame? Give some examples.

2.Do you think it's important for celebrities to set a good wxample for young people? Why or why not?

3.Name some ways your family has helped you to succeed.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

1.If you became famous overnight, how do you think you would handle the fame? Give some examples.

The fame could be a danger, or a chance.I think I'll make use of it to help others. For example, I'll 呼籲 people to face to global warming and to make some differents in our life.Not only the global warming, the most important thing is treating our envirement more kindly. From the button of our heart, the love of the nature make the world better.

Besides, I also want charitable hearts.

2.Do you think it's important for celebrities to set a good example for young people? Why or why not?

Of course it is important, because Teenagers will follow their idol crazly.(H)HA! To set a good example may cause a large influence

I think it is not only celevrities' but also everyone's responsibility, what we do can influence (on?) people around us.Maybe a hug or a word could show your love.[c]

What does "Name some ways" means?= =|||

Uh...I would show thanks to my family to thank them for growing me up.

:P[is this the point that the question ask?]

Welcome to 指正 my mistakes.= ="

[Ya~I had just finished the longest English articel that I've never done.[m]] Oh, How long it is.:o

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

If I thing I'd ever do if I became famous overnight, I'd defintelt hide for a few days, cause I wouldn't believe that it's true! And if I became famous, I'd try to make as much money as i could, and I'd try really hard to protect my family and friends. Cause as every body knows, being famous also means being no private. And I'd alsp try my best to help the people who's in danger or who need help.

2.Do you think it's important for celebrities to set a good wxample for young people? Why or why not?

Of course, yes! Because the celebrities set the examples for teenagers. And once they say or do something, the teens would follow. So they must. Just look at the teens in Taiwan, how they follow the celebrities crazily, and not only teens do it...

They raised me, I think it's the most important part ever. And I need to thank them to help me with everything I wanna learn. I mean, they aren't rich, but no matter what other "talents" I wanna learn, they always help me with that.

I think that's it. :P Thanks for having this place for us to practice our English, I really appreciate it! =) Good luck with everything. And cheers! =D Oh by the way, you're really hard working! I don't think I'd do that! Ha! :D

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入