It was quite fun. Ours were 7pm-11pm

I went to my friend's place. She decorated her kitchen and backyard with all sorts of haunty things. Chips, lollies, Helloween cupcakes, mushmellows with chocolate, soft drinks with strawberries and many others, were served.

We voted the best costumes and the most inappropriate costumes (neither were me:P)

Then we played games like passing oranges with neck and shoulders, eating donnut without any part of your body except your mouth (it's like hanging down with a string, if you get what I mean). There was also grabbing plastic bugs from a bucket in 10 seconds, there was red jelly inside, which was a substitution of blood :p so that after you get your hands out, your hands are full of the "insects' blood" XD

Some people dressed up as Penny from Hairspray, Belly from Twilight, ghost (original), and I was just a musical witch-I was wearing all black with a funky cloak and a red giant fluffy hat~

Apparently other people in my year went to "trick or treat," which sounds very interesting, but I love the party I went anyway XD

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Was supposed to go to a party but needed to finish some notes for exam studying so ended up going into the city around 1am. My boyfriend and his friends had been to a halloween party all dressed up (most people dressed up as zombies for some reason. Funnily enough, there were only 3 Jokers around. My bf dressed up as a ninja in a karate outfit and got various reactions from different people as we walked through the city)

That's really about it....

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入