【學習資源】徵求英文好的朋友

Hey JudicatorW. Advise you to remove your e-mail. Someone might just crawl through these forums and extract your e-mail to spam you.

Madame MikiRei...

i dont think people in deepblue are going to spam me, lol. People in this forum are nice..

it doesnt matter because i dont use that email as my primary email address...so if they do spam me, i will delete the account...

anyway, merci!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

The sort of chatting way to improve English wouldn't benefit you much since people tend to use a lot of abbreviated vocabularies in conversation for speeding up his/her keyboard typing.

But the motivation is good anyway.

cheers

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

i dont think people in deepblue are going to spam me, lol. People in this forum are nice..

I never said people in this forum. People OUTSIDE this forum. All they need to do is plant a program that goes into any forum whatsoever and they'll only have to look at the post and retrieve your e-mail, send it to a central server and bam. Your on the spamming list. Don't believe me? Check facebook. Why do you think they make all your e-mail contacts that you've placed on your profile as an image and not plain text?

Of course, another alternative is to say blah_blah at hotmail dot com. That's harder to extract.

Madame MikiRei...

I'm not married. :p

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
ehhh......i dont use facebook....what the heck is that?never heard about it...

but i will do that next time...

i think you are older than me, so it will be more respectful to use madame instead of mademoiselle...

http://www.facebook.com/

here you go. Facebook is a place to umm...make friends maybe?!

Of course Miki is older than you! Shes an uni student and currently doing software engineering (if I recall correctly :p)

hell, i hate english!

You have no right to hate it if you want to study abroad, Im afraid lol

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
i think you are older than me, so it will be more respectful to use madame instead of mademoiselle...

Makes no difference. You wouldn't call your unmarried teachers Madame would you? Think back to English. For unmarried female teacher, you refer to them as "Miss". It's the same deal. Anyways, I guess we don't have to be technical there. I don't really care. :p

(if I recall correctly )

You recall accurately :p

Facebook is what I call the more secure and cooler version of MySpace. Nerd's version of MySpace (though I suppose the influx of people using it doesn't make it nerdy anymore but more mainstream = =) Though......all the applications....it's starting to become a manifested virtual area for viral marketing >_>

Don't bother signing up - especially if none of your friends are using it. Basically, it's an online profile - something similar to wretch I believe (not really). What happens is, under your basic information where it starts listing your e-mail address, it generates an image rather than displaying plain text retrieved from the database. This stops potential crawlers from extracting e-mails and mass spam them. Though....Facebook-type spamming's already popping up. I got my first one 2 days ago - and I think it's to do with them placing facebook profiles onto google search (though you can disable). Nevertheless, people can still extract e-mails elsewhere and since there's enough people on facebook, most likely whoever the spam will use Facebook. Anyways, as a warning for Facebook users, if you see a mail that says, "Facebook had made a new application. Try it out now! Press this link to log in." - delete it. Facebook won't notify you when they make an application. As for the link, most likely a fake link to get your to enter your details.

The reason why it's more secure than MySpace is because noone can see your profile unless you've added them as your friend. Though, of course, MySpace can do that if you make your profile a private profile but since the time a few of my mates managed to hack into a private profile at MySpace within 3 seconds, I refuse to trust that site every again - and that's not adding to the fact you get friend's request spams from all these aspiring musicians, trying to get you to listen to their music. I stopped using MySpace within 3 days since it annoyed me to no end.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

wow, thanks for the detail.....i am a myspace user...didnt log on for like, hella times...

i have xanga and myspace, what do you guys use for internet profile?

yes, i will call my unmarried teacher as Mrs....or sometimes MISTER....just to make fun of her, lol.

omg. software engineering! that sounds cool...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
i have xanga and myspace, what do you guys use for internet profile?

Facebook

omg. software engineering! that sounds cool...

Oh yes! That's exactly what I thought! "Wow! I can make games! And program things!" and then you get into the degree and realise, "I've officially entered the realms of doom and will have to kiss goodbye to my sleep and sanity."

Software Engineering is good because it has one of the BROADEST RANGE of field you can get yourself into. However, it's hellish hard as well. Not for the light-hearted ones. It's good because you will eventually get high-paying jobs (it's voted as the best job to have in the US) but it's bad because IT'S A LOT OF WORK!!! At my university, it has the highest dropping rate ever. Our welcome message (I think I've mentioned this somewhere before) to first year is, "Hello and goodbye to half of you by the end of this year," and we're not kidding either. About a quarter of our original entrants disappear by the end of first year. A half is gone by the end of 2nd year. 1/4 is left by the end of 3rd year and only a handful graduate in time because the degree was designed to be humanely impossible to finish within the allocated 4 years = =|||

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

"I've officially entered the realms of doom and will have to kiss goodbye to my sleep and sanity."...wow...watchout for sleep debt and too much coffee... well, i guess that is University..i still have 3 years before that hell! And Madame, what uni are you currenty enroll in?

if my professor said that kind of welcome message to me in the first day of school, i think i will switch classes the next day...

Making computer Game...that sound too professionial...

i think it is a little bit off topic from LZ's Purpose , but anyway, lol.

i think a chatroom will be cool for people in this forum...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
"I've officially entered the realms of doom and will have to kiss goodbye to my sleep and sanity."...wow...watchout for sleep debt and too much coffee... well, i guess that is University..i still have 3 years before that hell! And Madame, what uni are you currenty enroll in?

Haha - I drink mostly tea and some mocha. Generally, I stay up through sheer determination - as hard as it is. (38 hours since sleeping is NOT cool. Hands shake, skins flake and your body is hating you to death)

My uni is UNSW (University of New South Wales)

if my professor said that kind of welcome message to me in the first day of school, i think i will switch classes the next day...

Well, our lecturers didn't say that. People in older years tell this to the first years.

Making computer Game...that sound too professionial...

*cough* Game programmers aren't that respected in the IT profession simply because, well, they make games and not solving real life problems - though I beg to differ. What's more respected then lightening up the lives of millions of sleep-deprived code monkeys who would wish nothing better but to have the chance to throttle their non-technical managers? :p

i think it is a little bit off topic from LZ's Purpose , but anyway, lol.

i think a chatroom will be cool for people in this forum...

Set one up in mirc?

MiKiRei... well ! great job you're gonna get!

MAYBE. Life is always unexpected though...I did just scored an internship lately at Deloitte. We'll see from there. = =|||

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

tea and mocha? i perfer latte....but when it is like, past 3 pm, i will switch to black coffee...lol..

Hands shakes like hell....i dont know why, i cant stop shaking my hand (only a minor one thus..but i guess, too much coffee)

check out this website...www.discuss.com.hk

it has many information about coffee, and everything...a forum similar to deepblue.

the longest i have ever tried is 74 hr....not work-related tho..

aussie....never been there, and not planned to visit there....

well, people like programmer! you develop games for them to play and escape reality!

ehhhhh..i dont know what is mirc?

if life is expected, than there will be no fun and advanture!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
i perfer latte.

Prefer

Hands shakes like hell....i dont know why, i cant stop shaking my hand (only a minor one thus..but i guess, too much coffee)

Yes. That's a sign of withdrawal. Do you know coffee stunts your height growth as well? Also, do not drink over 5 coffees a day. Increases the likelihood of getting heart disease. Check wikipedia for this. Also, you can become addicted and the effect of coffee will wear down over time if you constantly drink it. ie. you'll need more and more for the effect to kick in. This is why I prefer to rely on sheer determination rather than caffeine. It's useless after a while anyways.

the longest i have ever tried is 74 hr....not work-related tho..

Haha - well, that's easy enough to do. Work is a lot harder ^.^|||

aussie....never been there, and not planned to visit there....

Aussie is the term referring to Australians. Australia is the correct word.

Corrections:

Not planning to visit there

well, people like programmer! you develop games for them to play and escape reality!

Not all programmers make game. For example, the operating system you're using right now was made by....possibly few hundred programmers.

mIRC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirc

Not very user friendly - unless you've used linux before (or dos - ahhhhh, the good old days)

advanture!

adventure

Hmmmmm - I wonder if the unexpected really is all that welcoming though....though yes, it will make life quite boring (unless you prefer stability over the unexpected)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

madame...

i told you my english is bad, but i am trying to improve..this is only my 4th year in amerika...

i dont really care about english, it is the work-language. (the worser language..)

but, thanks for all correction...

mirc seems too pro for me... dos ? that is like, 91-95 ?

coffee really stunt growth ? well, nothing can stop it !

i am a coffee-addicted person , 1 cup of coffee or i will have a headache.

stay up without coffee....that is ' unpossible' ! =)

life is .... something will happen...with unexpected result...

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
i told you my english is bad, but i am trying to improve..this is only my 4th year in amerika...

i dont really care about english, it is the work-language. (the worser language..)

I didn't correct you to pick on you. I correct you because generally that's why most people are here - to improve. I merely thought I was helping but if you don't want it, fair enough.

mirc seems too pro for me... dos ? that is like, 91-95 ?

Dos is even older.

上面幾位離題太over了吧?

私人聊天請善用PM。

Sorry. 不講了

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入