【Chat】Let's play a game!

• 回覆 209
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm, not really. Hehe, since the music forum is kind of in a bad shape, i hate the fact that some people would think Rihana's music is ROCK... this is beyond my imagination... :P

Next: Who is going to do your plants?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
i hate the fact that some people would think Rihana's music is ROCK.

*laughs uncontrollably*

Rihana's music is doubtlessly pop - BAD pop for that matter - oh, and R&B I suppose. Whatever. She can't sing. Her voice sounds like a crow and it's obvious that it's all digitally enhanced. The music videos are HORRIBLE (just her being naked or half naked and in promiscuous poses that you feel like punching her in the face because it's an insult to your intelligence and an insult for women for that matter - as are all music videos these days >_>) and the lyrics and style of music is the same all over again, if not worse. (Under my ubrella, ella, ella, e, e. You can be my cinderella, ella, ella, e, e - I mean, what in the world? Is the producer on crack or something?!) Music haven't changed in 20 years. It's all boring these days. Nothing new >_>

Answe AND Question: What plants?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
*laughs uncontrollably*

Rihana's music is doubtlessly pop - BAD pop for that matter - oh, and R&B I suppose. Whatever. She can't sing. Her voice sounds like a crow and it's obvious that it's all digitally enhanced. The music videos are HORRIBLE (just her being naked or half naked and in promiscuous poses that you feel like punching her in the face because it's an insult to your intelligence and an insult for women for that matter - as are all music videos these days >_>) and the lyrics and style of music is the same all over again, if not worse. (Under my ubrella, ella, ella, e, e. You can be my cinderella, ella, ella, e, e - I mean, what in the world? Is the producer on crack or something?!) Music haven't changed in 20 years. It's all boring these days. Nothing new >_>

Answe AND Question: What plants?

Any kind of plants i think, and... even Rick James is so much better than Rihana and at least... Rick James wore clthes in those music videos...

Next: What do you think about Rick James??? ( as he refered himself as... Bxtch! and mother fxcker!)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 8 months later...

This topic echoed many other ones in Deepbule.

Extract experience from others it usually enjoys greatly general popularity.

If someone who is afraid to chat here , insufficient capacity to reply other persons'post ,or even don't know what to say here I think this topic is good to you for speaking in the purely English Board.As your Have played the same type of game for a period of time ,it suppored not to hard for you to entry.The only distinct point is you need to use English rather than Chinese to answer others' question.I don't feel it difficult to access instead I think it will be more interest.Entertaining with learning , exercise your English in this style it may be more fantastic beyond your expect:p

the rule of this game:

In short words that is : the downstairs answering the upstairs' question with authentically individual opinion. According to this way ,persising it cycled all the time .

for instance:

#1downstairs:How do you think of the French fries

#2 That's great it's too delicious

downstairs:Do you want to be an emperor of ancient China

#3 Of course I am desirous to be an emperor ,so I can possess many thousands of beautifully sweet girls.It 's too exciting.

downstairs:can your speak the language of Arabs ??

………………

I shall talk no nosense

Game Start ……

I take the first

downstairs:Today is the earth day ,What will you do??

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Ans: take a picture with it and then refund it to the nearest flowers store. it's kind of harsh for the one who gives you the gift, though.

Q: this one is kind of gross XD

i found out that i keep burping and passing gas after i eat the mush potato at the school cafeteris, and that's the only eatable thing we have!!!! what should i do?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

depends how you want to look at it, to ne, its a bit annoying to see protests since there's already enough bad news on tv... Let me have my happy tv time! ( im rick james bxtch!!)

ooopa!

next: have a few drink with great friends or get drunk like those publess kids( haha)?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
next: have a few drink with great friends or get drunk like those publess kids( haha)?

Never done it before but Ill try to be a boozer someday :P

Next: How to ease the pain of accidentally formating the cameras memory card?

Well, I did do such a stupid thing. Geeze, I guess I just need some comfort. Try your best to make me feel better if you dont mind lol

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Ans: Get drunk XD

Question: What's the weather like at wherever it is you are right now?

Great. Sunny spells thoughout the afternoon and now millions of bright stars shining in the light polluted sky.

Do you notice threads with question mark(s) in the English forum tend to get more replies?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入