【Question】書寫體.....

看到外國人寫的書寫體都很漂亮

很想學

Really?? My handwriting's pretty ordinary. I don't see how it looks nice. A lot of my friends have handwriting style leftover from 6th grade. In fact, can you show us an example of the kind of handwriting you meant? Everyone's handwriting is different. Not sure which style you could possibly mean. Cursive? But then again, most would have been taught cursive by 2nd grade so pretty much everyone (as far as I know) have cursive handwriting and the rest is just a matter of personality and personal style.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Hmm.. well I'm interested in knowing why you want to spend time making your penmanship look good? For two reasons:

1. Who writes on paper anymore? Everything is on the computer these days! :)

2. Almost nobody uses cursive anymore, other than for personal letters to friends and family. And even those are rare. So most people just write normally, in which case "style" is much less important than "clarity" if you ask me.

Having said that, I think I might be able to help if you are still interested. I just have to find something first..

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

What IS the proper handwriting for English these days? I don't think I know myself. When I first read this topic, I immediately see cursive writing. However, throughout my life, anyone who has that kind of writing (mostly teachers) are usually illegible to me. My brother included (yes he has that kind of writing. Don't ask me how he acquired it. I think he mixed it with his Chinese style of writing). Maybe I should scan a bit of my writing and someone can tell me what style it is. I don't even know myself :s

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Okay! 先去這個網站。

http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=603

然後呢,只要把你喜歡的font下載(download)。用這個font跟任何文章, print it out, and practice! :)

What IS the proper handwriting for English these days? I don't think I know myself.

I’m not sure there is a standard for "proper" handwriting. Cursive writing is definitely falling out of use and I would imagine in 50 years you won't see it taught in schools at all (perhaps sooner than that).

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Cursive writing is definitely falling out of use

It is? Didn't notice that - not that I've been touring around primary schools to check :P

By the way, great site! Daisy Script seems to look like my style. I like "As I Lay Dying" - looks like my brother's writing. Lol! Cheers mate!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 weeks later...
看到外國人寫的書寫體都很漂亮

很想學

有沒有類似字帖或者是範例的東西可以對照?

比如一篇以書寫體寫的文章

在練習的時候就可以臨摹一下

thanks~

你確定他們真的寫的很漂亮!?

我倒覺得很難看

我很不習慣他們的handwriting

常常看不懂

因為他們i上面都不點一點

u跟v常常會寫成一樣

再來就是大小寫都混在一起寫

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

I think joined up writing is falling out, but eclectically-joined up writing will prevail. It is inevitable to link some of the strokes together, which ultimately evolves (or retrogrades?) into joined up writing lookalikes with all their variances that, IMO, are still joined up writing to some degree -- just not the way your elementary school teacher might have taught you.

(But I agree: John Hancock is very much dead.)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入