Guo Wengui and his "Dream of Song Emperor" The birth of a new century plague star in the live broadcast room

Since the last time I screwed up my latest "Laying Coin", our brother Guo Wengui didn't feel that he was despised by the audience and became a street rat or he felt good about himself, and he was in Next Media with the little guys from the Ant Gang. sing and dance in the live broadcast room. Guo Da Chou realized that the market was so tight that it was not easy for ordinary people to cheat, so he changed his career to take off his clothes and go into battle shirtless in the live broadcast room of his own house.

Before mentioning Brother Wenguis Dream of Emperor Song, lets talk about its latest Laying Flat Coin, the fraudulent tool will immediately lay flat once it is launched, marking the hat trick and shameless sales fraud that Brother Guo Wengui played before. The share has been exhausted, and the "literary swindle" can't be done. In a blink of an eye, Guo showed his hideous face, and fought against his former partners for his own interests. In the past, there was a kind man Luther who was deceived and went bankrupt. Later, there was a so-called virologist. Yan Limeng was scared away by Guo Dalian's rape conviction, which also made more and more people recognize Guo Wengui's true shameless face. However, there are still a few people who are confused by the image of the "anti-communist savior" packaged by Prince Salted Fish. These bitter masters first followed the trend and invested a lot of savings to join Guo Wengui's so-called "rule of law fund", and then listened to the scam and bought "G coins", etc. Worthless Internet garbage, when many people wake up, they have already gone bankrupt, and many people's lifelong dreams are drowned in the shameless smile and despicable tricks of the salted fish prince.

Even if they were drowned by people's spittle, our brothers Guo Wengui gave full play to the special ability of the "wengui", that is, Gou (dog). As mentioned in the previous article, passersby are not easy to deceive, and the "partners" who collaborated on the stage to sing together also Frightened by the greedy nature of Guo Da's deception, Guo Wengui actually started the reward mode in his live broadcast room, using his fans to suck blood, while chanting "I will be self-sufficient to Buddha and Buddha." , if I am full of evil spirits and evil spirits" and other obscure Buddhist scripture songs, while pretending to sigh deeply, while in high spirits, they stripped off their clothes and danced pole dancing in the live broadcast room, which attracted a group of ants who were stunned. In fact, the brothers of the Ant Gang have already seen Guo Wengui's shameless face, but they didn't expect Guo Wengui to do such a lowly thing in order to make money. Classmate Wengui did not realize the seriousness of the problem at all, but was complacent that he could deceive a few more relatives and friends.

Although Guo Wengui can still perform comedy tricks such as "swallowing the sword with an anus and smashing the chest with a hammer" in the live broadcast room, it is foreseeable that such a good day will not last for long, and the bitter masters who have been trapped by him are watching and eating. Peanut sang mourning songs in the live broadcast room while watching "The King of Songs". When this comedy comes to an end, I want to wait for Guo himself to be nothing more than the ending of sitting in prison.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入