Just wondering... has anyone here read the Hunger Games trilogy and/or watched the movie? It's such a big hit in Philly (and perhaps the east coast), but I don't see people discussing the book on this forum! I felt like it should be really popular... or is it just me loving the series too much?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

我也超愛 The Hunger Games~~~

雖然只有看電影

但是電影的螢幕夠大~~看的到很多細節(如果是在電腦或電視看可能就沒有了)

裡面探討了很多人性的東西

真的很推~~~~

只是說

我和同學有在討論

如果導演要做到更加殘酷

或說是考驗人性的話

可以讓最後存活的是小芸和主角

來決定是誰存活

但是後來又覺得如果要排這樣的結尾

無論如何收場似乎都不對

這樣的東西要用一種"給答案"的方式來呈現

實在是不適合

只能說導演選了一個最保守的結局

聽說二三集的劇情都沒有第一集來的好是真的嗎??

滿期待後續的電影出來說~~~~

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Yeah - it's all the rave right now. Haven't watched the film or read the book.

From Wikipedia, apparently it's a rip-off of Battle Royale - which sort of made me lost interest - but maybe I will watch it SOMETIME....

So I'm not the only one thinking about the relation with BR huh...

Same basic concept and pretty much same ending make me doubt its originality.

Well at least there's no explosive collars this time, that's quite something lol.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
So I'm not the only one thinking about the relation with BR huh...

Same basic concept and pretty much same ending make me doubt its originality.

Well at least there's no explosive collars this time, that's quite something lol.

Is Battle Royale the japanese story that the hunger games was based on?

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Is Battle Royale the japanese story that the hunger games was based on?

Based on? wow that's more than I thought.

Basically I will consider BR to be the mother of all

"Put-a-lot-of-people-in-custody-and-make-them-kill-each-other-until-only-one-survives"

stories, which well includes Hunger Games.

They even have the same ending.

(Spoiler/ Netabare warning)

According to wiki and my friends who have read both,

although the rules of the game is that only one will survive,

the protagonist managed to escape with his girl.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Read the books, it's so much better than the movie. The movie is entertaining enough, but too fast and too shallow...took out a lot of meaningful and touching details in the book.

And I strongly disagree The Hunger Games as being a rip off of Battle Royale. In my opinion HG is far more sophisticated than BR.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Read the books, it's so much better than the movie. The movie is entertaining enough, but too fast and too shallow...took out a lot of meaningful and touching details in the book.

And I strongly disagree The Hunger Games as being a rip off of Battle Royale. In my opinion HG is far more sophisticated than BR.

Since I never read either, I will never personally state anything as aggressive as someone being a rip-off of another. But still, the concept of mutual-killing-games is enough said to me.

I'm never interested in such plot because the background seems a bit unrealistic to me. For people in a largely endangered situation there's no way they'd decide to hold such a resource-demanding and worthless activity. And I personally consider it meaningless to discuss ethic or moral issues when people are forced to kill each other.

For the worst comment coming from me, I actually think these works are nothing more than satisfying the lust of a cruel survival situation and being legal to kill. I don't understand why people like this, but I'm seeing a rise in its popularity in both east Asia and the U.S..

此內容已被編輯, ,由 vcharng
grammar...
鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...

The book is a lot better than the movie, I agree! The movie's a bit dull because there's not much conversation... but then again, to be fair, it's really hard to show what katniss is thinking/scheming through the movie!

And I agree with vcharng that the story is not exactly realistic... but it's fiction, and the hunger games is such a short read that it's more of a brief entertainment. That being said, I love how suzanne collins depicted the characters and their conflicts! Realistic or not, I found it addicting.

And going along with those futuristic novels... Ender's Game is also a great book! It was written in the 1980s, but it's great! Not necessarily realistic, but very interesting. :D

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

這兩部書或電影 探討人類的獸性, 如果你喜歡這兩部書或電影, 要小心處理自己的心態!!

這就種生存遊戲的愛好者, 心理學上 就認為會喚醒原始的 野蠻的本能

在1970年代 美國做過史丹佛監獄實驗Stanford Prison Experiment

實驗者也捲進去, 所以我不建議討論生存遊戲這部電影,

BR 在日本被限制 是有道理的

日本的心理學研究 我認為和俄羅斯 同一水準, 甚至於高過美國

如果看過黑澤明 一系列電影

如果沒有巨大迴響 代表 這裏面是不值得 或不願意面對的成份居多

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 3 months later...
這兩部書或電影 探討人類的獸性, 如果你喜歡這兩部書或電影, 要小心處理自己的心態!!

這就種生存遊戲的愛好者, 心理學上 就認為會喚醒原始的 野蠻的本能

在1970年代 美國做過史丹佛監獄實驗Stanford Prison Experiment

實驗者也捲進去, 所以我不建議討論生存遊戲這部電影,

BR 在日本被限制 是有道理的

日本的心理學研究 我認為和俄羅斯 同一水準, 甚至於高過美國

如果看過黑澤明 一系列電影

如果沒有巨大迴響 代表 這裏面是不值得 或不願意面對的成份居多

I majored psychology in college and study counseling and mental health in grad school... I absolutely disagree that discussing the book/movie and the concepts behind it "會喚醒原始的 野蠻的本能" (sorry can't type chinese so I just copied your words). I mean the discussion might turn cynical, but that doesn't really mean anything lol

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入