【Question】Have you ever been aboard?

Have you ever been aboard?

Well I have LOL, I was born in Los Angeles, but I grew up in Taiwan.

Then a couple years ago, my family and I moved back to California, this time we didn't settle in Los Angeles, instead, we chose Fremont, it's really close to San Francisco.

And I have been to Paris and Hong Kong before, and I LOVE the French language although the French might be kind of stuck up sometimes...

Oh well, au revoir xD! It means good bye in French LOL.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

Love the French language too. Qu'est que ju chercher don la vie? It means "what do you search in your life". Whenever this pops up in a conversation, everyone was like, "oh, you speak French?" but most of them arent aware that this is the only sentence I can imitate without letting others know Im a non-French speaker lol.

Back to the topic. I spent my first five years in the UK and then my parents moved back to Taiwan. So basically I grew up in Taiwan too. I actually prefer living in here, except for one thing - the summer. The muggy weather makes me sweat all over everytime I step out of doors and its sooo gross.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Love the French language too. Qu'est que ju chercher don la vie? It means "what do you search in your life". Whenever this pops up in a conversation, everyone was like, "oh, you speak French?" but most of them arent aware that this is the only sentence I can imitate without letting others know Im a non-French speaker lol.

I think it should be : Qu'est-ce que tu cherches dans ton vie?

Back to the topic. I spent my first five years in the UK and then my parents moved back to Taiwan. So basically I grew up in Taiwan too. I actually prefer living in here, except for one thing - the summer. The muggy weather makes me sweat all over everytime I step out of doors and its sooo gross.

ME TOOxd

I stayed in Hastings for almost six years.

But I prefer England to Taiwan.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Have you ever been aboard?

Well I have LOL, I was born in Los Angeles, but I grew up in Taiwan.

Then a couple years ago, my family and I moved back to California, this time we didn't settle in Los Angeles, instead, we chose Fremont, it's really close to San Francisco.

And I have been to Paris and Hong Kong before, and I LOVE the French language although the French might be kind of stuck up sometimes...

Oh well, au revoir xD! It means good bye in French LOL.

Do you guys mean abroad or aboard?

anyway, ive been to san francisco too!! its a great place to live in, last

time we stayed in crowne plaza foster city, and we went to menlo park, muir woods and

of course SF downtown, stanford university...etc., to sum up, its such a hip and vivid city!

i was born a raised in taiwan all along, although i do have lots of relatives who live in america, which means i get to visit a lot lolz.

btw, which part of LA did you live in? my uncle and cousins live in walnut, the place is literally swarming with asians, :)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...

My mother loves travel !! and my mom always take me with her when she is on vacation !!

I have been to Japan , Korea , China ... many contries near Taiwan .

and India is most unforgettable in my trevel experience ...

different culture , people ... a little bit shoched me but it is all beautiful !!

I want to visit Spain next time , I am learning Spanish by myself ...

althought I only can ask people " can you speak English ? " ... lol

If I have chance , I want to visit california , too .

really curious about American culture !!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was nearly BORN abroad (not aboard, abroad, notice the spelling)

After being born in Taiwan, I was soon sent to Germany to reunite with my father,

who was studing biology in Munich then. And in the following 3 years I travelled with my family

all around Europe: Germany, France, Switzerland, UK....

Unfortunately I forgot them all... all I remember is that I went to Malaysia and US once each

when I was 6 or 8 or something.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Living in Sydney, Australia at the moment.

Been to Japan, Korea, Thailand, Fiji, USA (one day in Mexico - crossed the border at San Diego), Vienna, Italy, Hong Kong and next month, I'm going to Africa.

Funnily enough, I hardly been anywhere around Australia even though I live here - until recently (for work purposes). Recently been to Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide. Been to Gold Coast ages ago when I was a kid and Canberra as a school excursion (I don't know why, but apparently it's a good time to teach 12 year olds how the voting system and the government works rather than when they're 17/18 and actually CAN vote and probably will remember the system better).

One thing I found interesting about Adelaide is that there are A LOT of Taiwanese there. I don't know why but all I know is I'm in heaven during lunch when I'm in Adelaide. The closest Taiwanese place at my Sydney office is 10 minutes walk away =(

此內容已被編輯, ,由 MikiRei
鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I had been to Vancouver, Canada by myself when I was turning 12. It's a great place for Taiwanese to visit.;-)

LOL, my cousin went Vancouver in the summer when she was turning to senior high school, and she is graduated from 新竹女中 as well.

Currently living in Vancouver right now, and living here for years after I graduated from elementary school.

As a traveler, I have been to Japan twice, the States, NZ, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand!! :-)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 4 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入