【Chat】If you had a chance to study abroad, would you?

yeah~~i agree that the biggest problem is "money"~= ='

if i had enough money, why not go abroad?

it's such a great chance, to know different culture, experience life in a different space, learning at an whole new conditions..........:) to explore the world , to build an worldwide vision......

wow!! i'd love to go abroad:D

but the importance is , how to overcome the cultrue shock, how to think in an appropriate aspect....to consider everything(according the old times , family,friends):'(

if i have outstanding ability~~~i am still poor.....= =""

else...when our deposit comes up to an "good situation"???

most of us have already become "fifty-year-old oldster"T_T(so pained and dissapointed)

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 回覆 52
  • Created
  • 最後回覆

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! To the point of being crazy that I would like to, yet im a poor student without enough money to make it true.

Hope one day before Im too old I can really walk on the foreign street and so on.

and the destination of abroad will not be far from anther mile.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I will.

To think is easy.

The most difficult thing is we don't have a chance to carry out.

If we have a chance to study abroad, we must pay attention to

every part because learning is the most interesting thing that

we can enjoy.

Exactly, FUNDS! MONEY!

No money no honey!

keke...

There are so many costs and gains with this whole " going abroad" idea, so... step out of your comfort zones, do as romans do.

It's not even about learning to speak a language better, it's more about the personal growth.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
Exactly, FUNDS! MONEY!

No money no honey!

keke...

There are so many costs and gains with this whole " going abroad" idea, so... step out of your comfort zones, do as romans do.

It's not even about learning to speak a language better, it's more about the personal growth.

our English teacher who have been abroad ~told us that

if you have a dream

just don't worry about money:o

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

It seems that many people want to study abroad.

As for me, I don't want to study abroad in college because in NTU, I can know many elites in Taiwan, which is quite good and I really enjoy it.

However, I want to get a MBA degree abroad, since I think it is enough to spend four years in NTU, studying abroad then can broaden my horizon and let me realize how foreigners learn management, which is a lot different from us.

I hope by doing so, I can experience two different kinds of higher education and learn the advantages of both them!

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入