我們高中的時候老師推薦John Grisham的作品

用字不難而且故事還滿精采的

我覺得想要以閱讀的方式增加單字量用英語學習雜誌就很足夠了

要不然就是搭配小小雹本的英文小說打發時間也是很有用的

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站
  • 2 weeks later...
= =|||

Sounds like.....you have trouble remembering the CHINESE equivalent or rather, the Chinese equivalent ACCORDING TO YOUR TEACHER.

I can only say.....good luck, I guess......but don't worry. You're showing signs that you're picking up the language naturally rather than through rote learning. If your test marks isn't that good, don't worry about it. I tend to think the tests designed in Taiwan (according to all of the descriptions I've heard so far) is flawed. They shouldn't make people write down Chinese equivalent. It's not like you're training yourself to be interpreters. However....*sigh*.....exams seem to be everything in Taiwan.......><........not cool!!

Learning English through Chinese is hard I reckon b/c it's two completely different language strands. If you're learning English through French or German (or Japanese through Chinese), it's waaaaaaaaay lot easier because there's more common ground and easier to find patterns and relations. (especially French and English since English took on 80% of the French vocabulary)

Good luck anyways.....

畢竟現在台灣的英文考試都注重grammar

老師也都不會要求sentence forming和creative writing

但是我認為這兩個都是學習英文很好的方法

有些人明明英文程度不是很好 也沒辦法真的和老外交談

可是考試成績卻很高

只能說是 教育的失敗.....

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入