【Ask】一分鐘的演講稿

老師要我們及時演講,會從以下四個題目抽出來,要我們先做準備..

不知道我寫的這個,有沒有哪裡比較不順,或者是不合文法的地方,

請各位大大幫忙糾正一下,謝謝^^(L)

How to improve English abilities?

As we know, English is an international language. It could be used all over the world today. Therefore, English is so important for us. But how can we improve our English abilities? I think it must be apply to our daily life. First of all, we can listen to ICRT to promote our listening. We can also watch some foreign films or sing some English songs. And we need to memorize English vocabulary as much as possible, because glossary is all most basic. In addition, we can try to write our diaries in English. All of these are good ways to improve our English ability. Also, keep being curious about English. Keep it fresh thus you don't get bored with it. Anyway, it’s not really a thing of one day and two days, it will just be effective to be constant. All of these are the methods that I think are helpful.

My amusements/ My leisure entertainment

In my spare time, I would like to listen to English songs and watch foreign movies. Both are helping me to learn some English. Beside, I like to surf the Internet. I can receive mails and chat with friends. Also, the internet hides a great deal of information is waiting us to discover. It is multimedia and interest. I can learn a lot of different knowledge from that. However, my favorite leisure activity is going out to see the scenery and taking some photos with my friends or families. I like the feeling very much. It can let me feel very comfortable and have no pressure.

One impressive trip

I want to share my first time go abroad traveling experience. Thailand is that I have been for deepest travel of the impression at present. That’s my graduation trip. Thailand is completely different from Taiwan. We went to capital city Bangkok of Thailand, also going to the well-known four faces Buddha of Thailand to pay respects. Certainly we also can't without the specialty" freak show" of the region! In this trip, I also rode the elephant; it’s a very rare experience. We also get ancient massage of Thailand, it’s really relaxed. Though, the journey only 5 days, but I feel that really reaps a lot. I think I'll remember it in my whole lifetime.

My favorite sport

Among so many kinds of sports, I like badminton the most. Since I was a child, I often played it with my families. I always played it on the alley in front of my house. I remember that my mother taught me how to play it, and I imitated her posture and skill. I grew up to be more interested in badminton. When I was a student, I always wait for the physical class. Because I can play badminton, and it’s very exciting. Now, sometimes I will also play. I think it's easy to learn and easy to play. I can have a game by simply two people. It doesn't take me much energy but it trains my active response, to aim at the badminton ball and hit it back. It's a lot of fun to play badminton. Every time I play badminton, I really enjoy it. Badminton is my favorite sport, and I will continue playing it in the future.

鏈接文章
分享到其他網站

請登入後來留意見

在登入之後,您才能留意見

立即登入